Florida Game 1 5:30 SEC Network/SEC Network+

And none of them were impossible. In fact at least 3 of the losses were extra innings or a game where we led almost the entire game and lost it late.

Nothing impossible about it.

We have a really good team so I know that you're angry.

Oh, I get it. You missed the context. I was responding to the people who claim that it's so unbearable to open with Florida. That happens when you're so eager to argue that you don't read the conversations.

Yeah, we have a really good team. And really good teams make it to a regional, win a couple of games against Southern and Central Michigan, and then lose to the host. The problem is that some of us aren't happy with "really good" for the last 19 seasons.

Advertisement
Yeah, we have a really good team. And really good teams make it to a regional, win a couple of games against Southern and Central Michigan, and then lose to the host. The problem is that some of us aren't happy with "really good" for the last 19 seasons.
Do you want to bet again on whether we host or not?

Didn't work out too well for you last time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you two planning on doing this all season? If so, do it in a DM.

If my posts stick to what happens on the field, am I allowed to respond to him?

Because people just want to talk about baseball, but he jumps in to tell everyone how stupid they are.

University of Miami baseball fans are boasting about hosting 5 years ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wtf happened to this program smh

Advertisement
Hi Jagr.

None of the last 7 games against UF have seemed impossible.
This proves this guy is a troll. Every year there is one guy that comes on baseball board yucking it up, annoying the **** out of everyone on this board before getting banned. This year he has moved over to basketball as well. I don’t remember that in previous years.

Holy crap you two nitwits better button it up quick, or all the time you’ve spent disguising yourselves and waiting til the 340-odd days until season started is going to be wasted.

I’m still in bed and I knew who both of your were within 3 posts. I know, I’m slipping.

Find a way to discuss the game/team without using it to litigate your personal squabbles and existential beliefs about the program’s history. I *love* your collective and individual passion, but you’re ruining the first game thread of the season with the same “debate” as last year.

And the year before that.

And the the year before...

This proves this guy is a troll. Every year there is one guy that comes on baseball board yucking it up, annoying the **** out of everyone on this board before getting banned. This year he has moved over to basketball as well. I don’t remember that in previous years.
Doesn't everyone deserve a 9th chance?

Holy crap you two nitwits better button it up quick, or all the time you’ve spent disguising yourselves and waiting til the 340-odd days until season started is going to be wasted.

I’m still in bed and I knew who both of your were within 3 posts. I know, I’m slipping.

Find a way to discuss the game/team without using it to litigate your personal squabbles and existential beliefs about the program’s history. I *love* your collective and individual passion, but you’re ruining the first game thread of the season with the same “debate” as last year.

And the the year before...
Inday!!! He came back to us!!!!

C35BEDF8-4E51-4EF5-83DA-735D6D06D8A6.gif

Advertisement
Back