Florida Game 1 5:30 SEC Network/SEC Network+

Advertisement
By 5pm forecast calls for a light rain and by 6pm just clouds. Not sure why you guys are writing this one off already.

By 5pm forecast calls for a light rain and by 6pm just clouds. Not sure why you guys are writing this one off already.
You may be right, but wasn't it Gainesville last year in 2019 where McMahon had the scare with his arm and the 40 - 50 degree temps?

Advertisement
Advertisement
You may be right, but wasn't it Gainesville last year in 2019 where McMahon had the scare with his arm and the 40 - 50 degree temps?
Not saying it's ideal conditions but I'm willing to bet there are many teams playing in much colder temps this weekend.

20190222_185422.jpg

Advertisement
Christian Del Castillo in right, Gil DH, and the two freshman at SS and 3B. Surprisingly, no Born. Morales debuts in the cleanup spot.

Wow - two freshmen starters on the left side of the IF (and one hitting cleanup) as well as 2/3 of the weekend rotation. I am Ok with that; they must be talented. But we'll have to be patient most likely on working through the growing pains.

Advertisement
Wow - two freshmen starters on the left side of the IF (and one hitting cleanup) as well as 2/3 of the weekend rotation. I am Ok with that; they must be talented. But we'll have to be patient most likely on working through the growing pains.
Assuming Pitelli and Morales field the way Gino has indicated and Gil hits more like he did as a sophomore, this lineup fixes a lot of issues especially with Vilar back at his natural position.

Advertisement
Back