Florida A&M @ Miami 9/10/2026

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m rooting for Chase Smith, I know he’s been through a lot, but I can’t help but worry he’s just not quick enough to keep RB’s and WR’s from getting around the corner. Wiley and Zeke are much quicker and more athletic. I think you’re gonna see more and more snaps from those 2 as the season moves along. Smith is a great backup to Toure. That’s where I see this going.
He's good at diagnosing. You can see him start breaking to where the ball is going but he's just not quick enough to get to the spot to shut it down. Instead he makes the tackle after the line of scrimmage
That’s my issue. Knowing what’s coming is one thing, but being quick enough to beat them to the spot is another.
 
Exactly. Defense better get it together fast.
I hope our team identity doesn't become "slightly better-than-average defense that can rest on a high-powered offense to bail them out of their mistakes." There is a tiny part of my perspective that thinks this could be a thing, and I am waiting on the defense to gel and completely silence that idea.
 
South Carolina State held Famu to -1 yards rushing on the road. Just sayin'.....
Losing Oh No GIF by Star Now
 
I hope our team identity doesn't become "slightly better-than-average defense that can rest on a high-powered offense to bail them out of their mistakes." There is a tiny part of my perspective that thinks this could be a thing, and I am waiting on the defense to gel and completely silence that idea.
I’m hoping Heatherman would never allow that but he’s going to have stop playing so much off coverage.
 
For the people freaking out about the lack of sack production, watch the tape. Both teams we’ve played are getting the ball out very fast in order to negate our pass rush. They know they can’t just 7-step drop or they’ll get their QB killed.
 
Some great turf they got laid down for this Australia NFL game. Hard to tell if it was real or not. Need to invest in some of that.
It’s looks like it has the AFL 50 meter line on it. The MCG is the big/premier stadium for the AFL. They play their “Super Bowl” (grand final) in 2 weeks.
 
Opposing defenses are going to have to decide which way they want to die, it's that's simple.

Said this 6 months ago, JJ is Kyle Hamilton 2.0.

Ezekiel is a player.
 
The defense is playing with a lot more energy this game. They are going to come out next week looking to kill Wake Forest. They read this board. They know there are a lot of doubters on here, and will prove them wrong
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top