Florida A&M @ Miami 9/10/2026

Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense is playing with a lot more energy this game. They are going to come out next week looking to kill Wake Forest. They read this board. They know there are a lot of doubters on here, and will prove them wrong
I know their parents definitely read this board so some of it gets back to them ☠️
 
I’m hoping Heatherman would never allow that but he’s going to have stop playing so much off coverage.
We are missing 3 of our top 5 corners. We're probably going to play even less press man than we played last year till we got a couple of them back.
 
The defense is playing with a lot more energy this game. They are going to come out next week looking to kill Wake Forest. They read this board. They know there are a lot of doubters on here, and will prove them wrong
I heard there's a CIS ticker board on the defensive side of the locker room. Wake better not show up next Friday
 
taping game …any injuries to be concerned about .. will watch tomorrow
 
Addazzio is a dill hole
The entire broad cast is . We missed a **** play Because they decided to talk hockey brothers. . Didn’t show the starters . I don’t give a flying fck about that other stuff unless it’s the game . I’m still trying learn names matching numbers. I have the roster up
 
I’m rooting for Chase Smith, I know he’s been through a lot, but I can’t help but worry he’s just not quick enough to keep RB’s and WR’s from getting around the corner. Wiley and Zeke are much quicker and more athletic. I think you’re gonna see more and more snaps from those 2 as the season moves along. Smith is a great backup to Toure. That’s where I see this going.

I really....REALLY hate to be that guy....but GABOS. If you're a liability on the field, you're a liability to your peers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top