He's definitely breaking it. Unfortunately, Pruitt will be inducted into the Greentree Hall of Fame.That dude is going to break the Greentree All-American curse. Really good eval by staff.
He's definitely breaking it. Unfortunately, Pruitt will be inducted into the Greentree Hall of Fame.That dude is going to break the Greentree All-American curse. Really good eval by staff.
I thought Mercelin looked good tooWiley definitely looks like our best lb
its more of lyle or pringle(possibly both) wont be back.At min 1 of Lyle or Brown won't be here next yr
There’s a player thereI thought Mercelin looked good tooWiley definitely looks like our best lb
Have faith; it's what we pay rent for...ouchWe have to make sure the third digit on the scoreboard works before the FSU game. Do not want any embarassing electrical failures
Brown has been the number 2 the last two years. Why would he leave when he’s got a good chance of being the number 1? Lyle was hurt all last year and will be down on the depth chart when he returns. He’s likely gone. You got some beef with Marty Brown?At min 1 of Lyle or Brown won't be here next yr
#17 right? He is definitely noticeable for the right reasonsThere’s a player there
Yessir#17 right? He is definitely noticeable for the right reasonsThere’s a player there
Chase is out of his element. He should be a GA at this point if he wants to be a part of the game still. He's a major liability against teams with talent.I’m rooting for Chase Smith, I know he’s been through a lot, but I can’t help but worry he’s just not quick enough to keep RB’s and WR’s from getting around the corner. Wiley and Zeke are much quicker and more athletic. I think you’re gonna see more and more snaps from those 2 as the season moves along. Smith is a great backup to Toure. That’s where I see this going.
Wiley, Marcelin, and Bonner all look good.I thought Mercelin looked good too
He's good at diagnosing. You can see him start breaking to where the ball is going but he's just not quick enough to get to the spot to shut it down. Instead he makes the tackle after the line of scrimmageI’m rooting for Chase Smith, I know he’s been through a lot, but I can’t help but worry he’s just not quick enough to keep RB’s and WR’s from getting around the corner. Wiley and Zeke are much quicker and more athletic. I think you’re gonna see more and more snaps from those 2 as the season moves along. Smith is a great backup to Toure. That’s where I see this going.
We’re ****edSouth Carolina State held Famu to -1 yards rushing on the road. Just sayin'.....
It would be a good idea to play the 2 freshman here and let them get reps.
Agee and one of our starters not so muchWiley, Marcelin, and Bonner all look good.