Florida A&M @ Miami 9/10/2026

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m rooting for Chase Smith, I know he’s been through a lot, but I can’t help but worry he’s just not quick enough to keep RB’s and WR’s from getting around the corner. Wiley and Zeke are much quicker and more athletic. I think you’re gonna see more and more snaps from those 2 as the season moves along. Smith is a great backup to Toure. That’s where I see this going.
 
At min 1 of Lyle or Brown won't be here next yr
Brown has been the number 2 the last two years. Why would he leave when he’s got a good chance of being the number 1? Lyle was hurt all last year and will be down on the depth chart when he returns. He’s likely gone. You got some beef with Marty Brown?
 
I’m rooting for Chase Smith, I know he’s been through a lot, but I can’t help but worry he’s just not quick enough to keep RB’s and WR’s from getting around the corner. Wiley and Zeke are much quicker and more athletic. I think you’re gonna see more and more snaps from those 2 as the season moves along. Smith is a great backup to Toure. That’s where I see this going.
Chase is out of his element. He should be a GA at this point if he wants to be a part of the game still. He's a major liability against teams with talent.

Wiley and Bonner deserve his reps; these two guys have player well tonight.
 
I’m rooting for Chase Smith, I know he’s been through a lot, but I can’t help but worry he’s just not quick enough to keep RB’s and WR’s from getting around the corner. Wiley and Zeke are much quicker and more athletic. I think you’re gonna see more and more snaps from those 2 as the season moves along. Smith is a great backup to Toure. That’s where I see this going.
He's good at diagnosing. You can see him start breaking to where the ball is going but he's just not quick enough to get to the spot to shut it down. Instead he makes the tackle after the line of scrimmage
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top