Florida A&M @ Miami 9/10/2026

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get it, we have our own songs that represent our city of Miami and they’re playing a ******* song that represents the Boston Red Sox. I just don’t get it! Put on Phil Collins in the air tonight for the scorpions rock you like a hurricane or push it to the limit from Scarface. All songs that represent our city versus the city up in the Northeast. Smh
I agree. Whatever you and @canestop want I’ll support. There should probably be some trick daddy and Flo-Rida in there and some Dunk Riders “F the other side would be nice” for me.
 
1789090537083.png
 
We did what we were supposed to this half. We got to try out a ton of different CB combos which was nice missing 3 corners (maybe 4 cause I don't think Seatbelt played). I want to see Cantwell get an extended run at RT in 2nd half.
 
how did we find JJ Dunigan...he's everywhere on defense
He’s a complete stud, and he was hiding in the state of Kansas, which is why he wasn’t already gobbled up by another big-time program even though he was a top 100 player. As far as I’m concerned he should’ve been a five star from what I’ve seen on the field so far.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top