Florida A&M @ Miami 9/10/2026

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellcat not dressed out. He on the injury report or the transfer portal report?

If Hellcat transfers and I bet you that in terms destination it’s NCST/SMU vs The Field, what do you take? 😂
 
Eventually we’ll play a team who has to drop back and throw… right? Right?
 
Realistically, I'm not sure what the point of playing these games are.
Miami looks good of course, and I know South Carolina ducked out last minute, but man, outside of hitting a different jersey, not sure how much learning you get from this.
Get reps for young guys, clean up some little things that didn't look right week 1, logistics of game day, build confidence for guys, etc.

It's not ideal but there is value in the game if you approach it correctly, which it seems like the players and staff have
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top