YankeesCane
Junior
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2023
- Messages
- 2,026
Why are 5 and 8 playing
stop it
He looks bigger to me210 it says
And only 1 sackThe only negative so far this season is that the defense hasn't caused a turnover in 6 quarters..
It's not just about not showing stuff, it's about getting the basics right.The defense should be vanilla. Why do we need to show anything in this game? Lol it will not be vanilla all season, I can guarantee you that.
He really does. Usually these comparisons are silly, but not this time!Mallory reminds me of Gore
I don’t get it, we have our own songs that represent our city of Miami and they’re playing a ******* song that represents the Boston Red Sox. I just don’t get it! Put on Phil Collins in the air tonight for the scorpions rock you like a hurricane or push it to the limit from Scarface. All songs that represent our city versus the city up in the Northeast. SmhNot at the game, I’m in Cali. Is this question related to an old D$ thread bumped this week where he wanted the DJ fired for country music or Sweet Caroline???
Apologies, I got my GOATs mixed up. Question meant for @DMoney.Not at the game, I’m in Cali. Is this question related to an old D$ thread bumped this week where he wanted the DJ fired for country music or Sweet Caroline???
The backups get actual game time experienceRealistically, I'm not sure what the point of playing these games are.
Miami looks good of course, and I know South Carolina ducked out last minute, but man, outside of hitting a different jersey, not sure how much learning you get from this.
We won't see them 2nd half guaranteedPull all starters...running clock... go home