Flores out as Dolphins coach

Advertisement
This was the correct decision. He fvcked up too many times on his staffing, especially OC.

Grier needs to go as well.
You could bring in the best OC on earth and Tua would handcuff him. Tua ceiling in the NFL is low IMO. Often times in football your team is only as good as your QB.

Advertisement
He had them playing hard. Just needed to make some offseason moves on the offense. He'll go on a sabbatical to Bama for a year.

One has nothing to do with the other. It all comes down to people and hiring the right ones.
It has everything to do with each other... One is treated as a real business , the other is treated as a game... Like I said this isn't affecting Ross's pocket like his regular business's would so he can afford to make decisions that don't always work... but in the end he still makes a profit...So it is all relative...

Advertisement
Not really surprised but I figured Grier would be gone as well.... If by chance the move was done to make way for Harbaugh then Grier has to be let go.... By not letting go of Grier (yet) it makes me wonder if Harbaugh really is in play.... I mean we all know Ross wants him badly .... Is this go time in Ross's mind???
Ross has stated that he's not going to go after Harbaugh since he's at Michigan.

I'm indifferent about Flores being let go. His personnel decisions in-game were questionable and he just couldn't get the offensive staff figured out. His defenses were legit though and liked what he did on that side of the ball.

This would've made sense if Chris Grier was being let go. He's being retained which makes this move ridiculous. Grier has been tied to this franchise and it's ever-ending mediocrity going on well over a decade now. Dolphins should be clearing house.

But once I saw Ross wasn't even going to go after Harbaugh, it solidified his clown-status reputation. Watch Harbaugh take his *** over to the Raiders as he's at a high point with Michigan right now and will be looking at his next step while his stock is high.

Advertisement
Im glad he has such love and respect for his alma mater. I think he should sell the Dolphins and move to Ann Arbor.
Ross is in the wrong business. The team you own should be your first priority. I don't completely agree with moving on from Flores, but Harbaugh would be an established good coach that has proven to be able to win in the NFL. Holding on to him because you don't want to **** off the alumni at Michigan is a conflict of interest.

As Ron White might say, “You can’t fix stupid”!
(6) #1 draft choices and we are where we are , when I saw Waddle breaking free and a slant to daylight TUA missed the throw at that moment I finally STOPPED saying he needs to learn, he’s growing into the position, he’s evolving to the position and he’s working get in tune with the offense and receiver.

I can’t do it , plus we have to get a RB off practice squad.

It was and still is glaring WE NEED A RB .

Any just my thoughts of frustration that many share

LOL @ thinking this is a Ross decision. The man hires people and let's them run the team. this guy barely knows anything about football. there is no chance on earth this is a ross decision. nevertheless, Flores got scapegoated probably by Grier, who ****** sucks.

#Dolphining

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back