Flores out as Dolphins coach

All those #1 draft choices Dolphins accumulated over the resent years and we are where we are , sad .

Announcers all year long we’re saying how can they have all these #1 and really are NOT as good as there record.

I can see why and Tua is NOT the guy , we need 6’3” 225 with a gun arm .

Advertisement
Sometimes you see how owners run their teams and wonder how they became wealthy in the first place. I am going to laugh when they keep Grier.
Because owning a sports team is a luxury that really doesn't affect the owners pocket.... With TV contracts and revenue sharing all teams operate in the black so it's basically play money to do as they please with... Then if all goes awry they sell for a substantial profit...

flores as UM dc would be a tape measure HR

maybe mario waited to see who would come available?
Man, if that is Mario’s play (which I don’t think it is) that he perhaps anticipated this happening and they already had talks, crown him!!!

But I don’t think that is the case. Flores is a very good NFL HC and IMO he will be hired this off-season as a HC. Not DC.

Advertisement
This is what happens new first time HCs get fuqed cause they are tied to a bad QB pickup. That's what sucks about the NFL....u don't know who's good cause they are sometimes tied to these bum *** QBs who make everyone look terrible.
Same thing can he said when a good oc goes to a team with a bad qb and bad head coach.
Brady

More importantly, who is worth picking up???
think wilson sports GIF by Wilson Tennis

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because owning a sports team is a luxury that really doesn't affect the owners pocket.... With TV contracts and revenue sharing all teams operate in the black so it's basically play money to do as they please with... Then if all goes awry they sell for a substantial profit...
One has nothing to do with the other. It all comes down to people and hiring the right ones.

They give him ****** QBs but he’s supposed to overcome that?

I am not a Dolphin fan but there is no doubt in my Mind that Flores is a good HC. Definitely not to be fired this year.

Is Ross going to go all in or Harbaugh again? Is he making this decision knowing that he has an answer from Harbaugh already? If not, just terrible decision.
You arent a Phins fan? Well there will be plenty of room on the bus after today if you would like to switch. C'mon brother. Grab a seat next to me and enjoy the ride.

Advertisement
This was the correct decision. He fvcked up too many times on his staffing, especially OC.

Grier needs to go as well.

Advertisement
Back