Flores out as Dolphins coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty obvious he wants Harbaugh since they are boys. Pretty much means Harbaugh to the Dolphins. He felt like he had to make that move to get his homie out of Michigan
Sad! All I know about Harbaugh is watching him blow a late lead against Free Shoes in the Orange Bowl several years ago and then this last blowout.

Not really surprised but I figured Grier would be gone as well.... If by chance the move was done to make way for Harbaugh then Grier has to be let go.... By not letting go of Grier (yet) it makes me wonder if Harbaugh really is in play.... I mean we all know Ross wants him badly .... Is this go time in Ross's mind???

Advertisement
Pretty obvious he wants Harbaugh since they are boys. Pretty much means Harbaugh to the Dolphins. He felt like he had to make that move to get his homie out of Michigan
Harbaugh to anyone at this point cause teams are going to throw money especially ones who have been losing for a good while. So harbaugh a lock to anywhere is cap. Let's see how it plays out.

As a pats fan this is exactly why the dolphins have been irrelevant my entire life. I can’t wait till he is back with the pats next year.

Who do the dolphins honestly think they’re going to replace him with that is better? Who wants that job and to be married to Tua?

Advertisement
I like the firing because Flores showed in a few years he is a tough guy to work for but also not the most brilliant head coach on gameday. With that being said he also screwed up royally giving the job to TUA and not keeping FITZ as QB when the Dolphins were rolling. The main culprit is Grier and he MUST GO TODAY!

Life as a Dolphin fan:

its the great pumpkin charlie brown GIF

flores has some culpability for some of the past draft choices. the mistakes we made were not all on grier. plus flores never put together a good staff.

having said that we should have kept flores and fired grier.

Advertisement
Couldn't care less about the Dolphins but this is probably dumb...HOWEVER, really shouldn't surprise anyone. Flores has a very unique coaching style that doesn't jive with everyone. Again, doesn't mean it's terrible or wrong, but it's different and sometimes cause dissention. But more importantly, it's been 3 years and he still can't find anyone competent to coach on the offensive side of the ball. He's an elite DC, and he has created an excellent defense, but you can't be totally inept on one side of the ball.

The wild one though is the GM is safe, for some reason. Chris Grier drafted Tua and the rest of these guys, not Flores. If you're gonna fire Flores, Grier should be going too.
I've bolded the part that applies 100% to Harbaugh as well. I don't see how this improves the team.

Advertisement
Back