2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Advertisement
Dylan Stewart
Ellis Robinson
David Stone

Those to me are the real šŸ³ players who change a position group.

Chris Cole
Armando Blount
Kam Franklin

These three would be obviously tremendous flips from 3 10 win teams.
I'm thinking the same dont think you should automatically think 5 star. This happened last year people got hype thinking 5 star and it was Collin from Michigan which was still a nice pickup but was some disappointment on here.

Advertisement
I'm thinking the same dont think you should automatically think 5 star. This happened last year people got hype thinking 5 star and it was Collin from Michigan which was still a nice pickup but was some disappointment on here.
Wasn't he injured and transitioned to DT?

Pete and Dmoney went on after the game and pete asked dmoney about recruiting and Dmoney mentioned the same few guys he's mentioned the last couple of updates but nothing about the big time defensive flip.So it's safe to say Flo is alone on this,either he has exclusive info or he's full of ****.Hopefully we find out in the next couple games.
Just assume itā€™s a bunch of bs like he has been spewing all season

Advertisement
When we were after all the big whales in the summer. My top likely ones were Scott and Stewart. Both of those shocked me when they went elsewhere. Ellis would be good. U cant have a great defense without great CBs who can defend 1v 1 on the outside. Overall we held up pretty good depth wise in almost all positions but we gonna need more difference makers like Bain to take another step and turn close games into wins and blow outs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back