2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

So you think our linebackers are good? Lol
I think Kiko is excellent attacking downfield. Wes follows up two busted plays with two phenomenal and athletic plays. He’s just very inconsistent and also more suited for attacking football. The hope is he continues to grow and become more disciplined in Year 3.

If we need help at LB (and I think we do), it’s coverage wise. Hoping Popo and Bobby can take a step next season, but you can’t rely on that. I’d go get a LB in the portal imo.

Advertisement
I think Kiko is excellent attacking downfield. Wes follows up two busted plays with two phenomenal and athletic plays. He’s just very inconsistent and also more suited for attacking football. The hope is he continues to grow and become more disciplined in Year 3.

If we need help at LB (and I think we do), it’s coverage wise. Hoping Popo and Bobby can take a step next season, but you can’t rely on that. I’d go get a LB in the portal imo.
The difference is, the original post was “what Mario has improved”… from 2021 till now that’s one of the most improved units.

Advertisement
Again, it’s coming from different sources. Now, it’s possible that everyone has the same source. Lol
So far the ones I've seen it's people referencing to Flo's info.Usually when others have the same news we see a bunch of flipping gifs in twitter form guys like Feinberg,Geo and many others.For a 5* flip it's abnormally quiet right now.

Not only do we need help in coverage, we need LBs that can meet the runner at the LOS. I see way too many of them flat footed waiting for the runner to come to them. We could’ve had so many TFLs this year if our Linebackers could make a play at the LOS.

Advertisement
Neither can Fletcher or Citizen 🤷‍♂️
That was my problem with Fletcher he needs a big hole. If he shuffles his feet in the backfield then most likely the defense is winning that rep. But with the way the OL is designed he should be able to do well. Citizen I heard can run away from people but that was HS. We have to see it at this level to know for sure but we do need a speedster with power. Right now we don’t have that maybe it’s Riley.

wes is a Miami caliber LB. he will has to get better but he shines at times too. I think it's hard for the younger kids because they dont have upperclassmen to show them how to do it.
And it’s been that way for 15+ years.

That was my problem with Fletcher he needs a big hole. If he shuffles his feet in the backfield then most likely the defense is winning that rep. But with the way the OL is designed he should be able to do well. Citizen I heard can run away from people but that was HS. We have to see it at this level to know for sure but we do need a speedster with power. Right now we don’t have that maybe it’s Riley.

It’s Chris Johnson.

Advertisement
He won’t be able to break arm tackles imo. Super fast small frame but he’s a deadly weapon if used properly.

Give him a year with Feld. Wont break everything but should do enough to solve the lack of explosive plays. I think Fletcher gets more explosive next year as well.

Should be those 2 plus either Chaney/Riley getting the main share of snaps….But a new OC next year changes all that

Give him a year with Feld. Wont break everything but should do enough to solve the lack of explosive plays. I think Fletcher gets more explosive next year as well.

Should be those 2 plus either Chaney/Riley getting the main share of snaps….But a new OC next year changes all that
Are we getting a new OC? Haven’t heard anything about that

Advertisement
CJ got some speed

Advertisement
Back