2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Drastically improved almost position room in the program I'm 2 years
Online is a big boy position now.
I believe 4 of the 5 from 2023 redshirted
2024 class has 3 elite WR I'm it currently when have we done that?
Lb is a 180 from what we inherited
This program was in shambles from a roster point and now each position is improving
Impact players from last class
This class has impact players at RB WR TE DE LB S

Now
Mario will never be a great game day coach he's butch Davis Too me
QB room is a disaster and needs fixed.
DT will need work but it does everyone outside of UGA and bama

Future is very bright. It takes time
A failure at one position can sink a season.

Bad punting was a factor in multiple games in 2018.
Poor kicking cost us perhaps two games in 2019.

Injuries to TVD and recruiting misses at QB cost us last year and this year.

That said, the recruiting at multiple positions is far better now than in 2021. Offensive line, wide receiver, running back, linebacker, defensive end are all notably better than before.

Advertisement
A failure at one position can sink a season.

Bad punting was a factor in multiple games in 2018.
Poor kicking cost us perhaps two games in 2019.

Injuries to TVD and recruiting misses at QB cost us last year and this year.

That said, the recruiting at multiple positions is far better now than in 2021. Offensive line, wide receiver, running back, linebacker, defensive end are all notably better than before.
While talent is up I disagree at LB, RB, DT n WR.

Advertisement
Right. Just like anyone wishing cancer on others. Those pieces of **** should be ashamed. And if they can't feel shame because they're too subhuman to experience that emotion, then let's shoot them out of a cannon into space.
Minions Mic Drop GIF

I find it very interesting that only Flo seems to have the info on the big flip.Normally by now we would have seen a ton of flip gifs on twitter by our fans but there's nothing,either everyone decided to keep quiet until it happens(I doubt this) or again nobody else has this news.

I find it very interesting that only Flo seems to have the info on the big flip.Normally by now we would have seen a ton of flip gifs on twitter by our fans but there's nothing,either everyone decided to keep quiet until it happens(I doubt this) or again nobody else has this news.
There’s a couple well known Twitter guys who have hinted to this happening as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back