2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

I don't want to get sucked into the hype but I thought it was strange that Dmoney didn't even mention CB as a huge need in the portal or recruiting class in his last bank after mentioning it before. I doubt the coaches are all of as sudden content at CB after watching Richard and Brown play a few games (if so, why haven't they been playing all year?)

My theory is tha[BGCOLOR=initial]t leads me to believe there's been a change at CB recruiting which would be Ellis.[/BGCOLOR]
DMoney also said that Mincey has a chance to come in and start in the last Bank. I enjoyed that line the most, and would be blown away with Mincey and Ellis. Addae would be cleansed fully after that haul and damari last year.

Advertisement
Dwight Howard Smile GIF by UFC
Look Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I’m going to tell you this so it’s Crystal clear to you and anyone else, because I’ve seen you following him and starting **** like you used to incessantly do to @Dwinstitles. The mental health issues you have stated that you have do not give you Carte Blanche to start **** with people without recourse. If you start and he goes after your mental condition - too ******* bad - you deserve it for starting and continuing. You’ve done this for years on here.

Next time you want your account disabled because you can’t handle the consequences of your actions, let’s make sure we really do it.

Doc Rivers Basketball GIF

Who said I have mental issues? I had two immediate family members succumb to mental health and the poster in question mocked me. Huge difference and anyone defending those types of actions should be ashamed.

Right. Just like anyone wishing cancer on others. Those pieces of **** should be ashamed. And if they can't feel shame because they're too subhuman to experience that emotion, then let's shoot them out of a cannon into space.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m going to tell you this so it’s Crystal clear to you and anyone else, because I’ve seen you following him and starting **** like you used to incessantly do to @Dwinstitles. The mental health issues you have stated that you have do not give you Carte Blanche to start **** with people without recourse. If you start and he goes after your mental condition - too ******* bad - you deserve it for starting and continuing. You’ve done this for years on here.

Next time you want your account disabled because you can’t handle the consequences of your actions, let’s make sure we really do it.
Are You Ready Mma GIF by BRAVE Combat Federation

With all due respect, that is an incredibly optimistic and unsubstantiated view of the program. Please tell me why you believe we will make the CFB playoffs within 3 years. I love this program and am willing to give Mario more time but there is absolutely nothing that I have seen from our performance these last 2 years that would cause me to hold that belief.
Drastically improved almost position room in the program I'm 2 years
Online is a big boy position now.
I believe 4 of the 5 from 2023 redshirted
2024 class has 3 elite WR I'm it currently when have we done that?
Lb is a 180 from what we inherited
This program was in shambles from a roster point and now each position is improving
Impact players from last class
This class has impact players at RB WR TE DE LB S

Now
Mario will never be a great game day coach he's butch Davis Too me
QB room is a disaster and needs fixed.
DT will need work but it does everyone outside of UGA and bama

Future is very bright. It takes time

This isn’t necessarily true. There are people who have a complaining spirit. And in order to satisfy their desire to complain about Miami, they need Miami to fail. And there are some on this forum who are like this.
Absolutely plenty of miserable people here that never built anything there are basically worthless media type people
But weballin isn't one. He's just frustrated like us all

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back