2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Advertisement
No one mentions Kam Franklin anymore. Did he burn bridges with his recruitment?

Advertisement
You know what is fun…not caring about the chance of flipping someone. If it happens ,great. If it doesn’t, I never cared. Plus , all of this only matters on esd.

Now you’re getting it…can only get disappointed if you expected something big to happen…if you don’t expect it and it happens it’s all euphoria

Advertisement
Pete and Dmoney went on after the game and pete asked dmoney about recruiting and Dmoney mentioned the same few guys he's mentioned the last couple of updates but nothing about the big time defensive flip.So it's safe to say Flo is alone on this,either he has exclusive info or he's full of ****.Hopefully we find out in the next couple games.
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Advertisement
There is no talent at LB.
The second best LB in the conference is in Miami. Also, the young LBs flashed. Popo and Pulliam looked good and Wes is nice once he knows where to line up lol. Flagg has balled too, but he has limitations. You need him next year to run the defense of Kam, James, and Kiko leave. And you still have Chase who looked good when he got in earlier this year. We straight there.

The second best LB in the conference is in Miami. Also, the young LBs flashed. Popo and Pulliam looked good and Wes is nice once he knows where to line up lol. Flagg has balled too, but he has limitations. You need him next year to run the defense of Kam, James, and Kiko leave. And you still have Chase who looked good when he got in earlier this year. We straight there.
Wes like u said know his assignments and needs to pull back just a bit he bites on nearly every fake haha but he’s young that comes with time

Advertisement
Yeah I mean I’m not going to poo-poo IF he flips, because the RB room needs better options than Chaney and Parrish. Fletcher is basically a better version of what Chaney provides. Mario is probably hellbent on his offensive philosophy, so might as well have plenty of capable backs that he can keep fresh.

My thing with Lyle is he isn’t extremely fast. Decent speed, far from a blazer. Track times reflect that. He’s a clear RB2 behind Riley, and I hope we use CJ more next season to complement Fletcher/Riley/Ajay.

But if he flips, I’ll welcome him as a Cane and he elevates the room.
Some of the best running backs are not blazers don’t forget. You need first and foremost vision.

Advertisement
Back