2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Advertisement
Fletcher has broken plenty of long runs. Put some respect on his name
Pay attention to what I was responding to and maybe you won't put your foot in your mouth. I was responding to a poster saying Chaney can break a long TD run. Never did I say Fletcher couldn't break a long run.

Pay attention to what I was responding to and maybe you won't put your foot in your mouth. I was responding to a poster saying Chaney can break a long TD run. Never did I say Fletcher couldn't break a long run.
That poster said Chaney can’t break a long TD run. And you said neither can Fletcher or Citizen. Fletcher has demonstrated he can break long runs.

That poster said Chaney can’t break a long TD run. And you said neither can Fletcher or Citizen. Fletcher has demonstrated he can break long runs.
Dude are you drunk. Notice the one thing missing in your response is TD!!!

Both Chaney (29 yards) and Fletcher (50 yards) have both ripped off long runs but neither have long TD runs.

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Dude are you drunk. Notice the one thing missing in your response is TD!!!

Both Chaney (29 yards) and Fletcher (50 yards) have both ripped off long runs but neither have long TD runs.
so the multiple long runs where Fletcher is tackled inside the 5 are going to be ignored?

Advertisement
I have 💯 problems with this team and staff but Mark Fletcher is so low on the list of issues 😂 He was a very above average freshman RB with a chance to be special. He also represents a departure from how little our RBs have been getting tackled the second someone touches them. He very easily can be a 1,000 yard rusher next season if he can stay healthy

So anyone have any idea of timelinke on things. Its all well and good talking bout flips, if there is no timeline, i dont believe a thing. And even then im skeptical

So anyone have any idea of timelinke on things. Its all well and good talking bout flips, if there is no timeline, i dont believe a thing. And even then im skeptical
Knowing Mario, if it’s that big of a whale.. he’ll probably have them wait till the early signing day or one of the All Star games.

Get some positive off season momentum started, on a big stage

Advertisement
I have 💯 problems with this team and staff but Mark Fletcher is so low on the list of issues 😂 He was a very above average freshman RB with a chance to be special. He also represents a departure from how little our RBs have been getting tackled the second someone touches them. He very easily can be a 1,000 yard rusher next season if he can stay healthy
I believe he was not an early enrollee either, which is impressive.

I must watch the wrong games because I have only seen a handful of runs over 50 yards all season.

Based on some critiques there must be teams out there running for 250 yards on 9 Carries. Let me know which games to watch today so I can see Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson
We only had two, one by Brashard that was that long 80yd and then the 55 yd one by Fletcher. Only 8 plays over 50 all year and we were ranked 48th nationally.

Advertisement
The second best LB in the conference is in Miami. Also, the young LBs flashed. Popo and Pulliam looked good and Wes is nice once he knows where to line up lol. Flagg has balled too, but he has limitations. You need him next year to run the defense of Kam, James, and Kiko leave. And you still have Chase who looked good when he got in earlier this year. We straight there.
Where is Kiko going? Dude is in his 3rd year.

We only had two, one by Brashard that was that long 80yd and then the 55 yd one by Fletcher. Only 8 plays over 50 all year and we were ranked 48th nationally.

Were actually ranked 40th. If you take into account there are 12 teams tied with us (7) and the 7 teams with (8) including FSU, Louisville, and Georgia amongst others were not exactly grinding it out. In fact we are top 20 in +10, +20, and I think +30 yard plays. Though I’m looking at that graph on my phone so I could be off.

Were actually ranked 40th. If you take into account there are 12 teams tied with us (7) and the 7 teams with (8) including FSU, Louisville, and Georgia amongst others were not exactly grinding it out. In fact we are top 20 in +10, +20, and I think +30 yard plays. Though I’m looking at that graph on my phone so I could be off.
Yeah, I was also on mobile as well and I was strictly talking 50 yd runs and how they pertained to our RBs. The post was no indictment on the offense as a whole.

Advertisement
Back