2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

I don’t think he meant just recruiting.
There were possibly portal candidates that stayed with their respective teams that didn’t jump and at may want in.

Advertisement
I don’t think he meant just recruiting.
There were possibly portal candidates that stayed with their respective teams that didn’t jump and at may want in.
What we’ve shown so far changes the entire game when it comes to the portal

We keep it up and suddenly the suck tax and overpaying for skill guys and QBs changes completely

That is exciting

He knows he doesn't have an advantage with the baga game like he used to have. However, they still are getting top recruits. There's just 3-4 less each year.

I couldn't agree more with other CIS posters that Saban has changed. His team doesn't have the same attitude that you'd see in the past.

They really struggled at South Florida. Their passing game is a mess and they had to wear down SF over time to get the running game going. Their offensive line doesn't look anything like year's past.

I don't care how many 5 stars they have. They don't play like it.

I see an 9-3/8-4 season. I think Ole Miss us going to light them up. Kiffen will biuld a big lead and force Bama to pass to get back in the game.
Cochran was the plug and I dont think Saban has @JHallCanes direct number

Advertisement
From the athletic

“Their jaws just dropped,” Cristobal said. “They’re right on the edge, waiting to see. This was just the beginning. We have a lot of guys committed elsewhere who we’re fixing to flip.”
jackie chiles ok GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
My top 5

1. Jeremiah Smith
2. David Stone
3. Ellis Robinson
4. Isendre Ahfua
5. Kamarion Franklin or Ny Carr
The first two are real possibilities. I'll believe Robinson when I see it. Haven't heard any noise re: Ahfua. Expect Franklin at Auburn.

Advertisement
I think we need a minimum of 9 wins and some luck (unexpectedly bad seasons from other teams or coaching changes) to be on hyper flip watch. So whilr I am excited, this all feels a tad bit premature to me.

That said, it didn't work for Norvell WITH HS KIDS because he is cringe as ****. But he had like the number 2 overall portal class (even being a weirdo, shoulder rubbing, former cornroll sporting jackalope).
I think we need to run up the score where possible. One of those times is this week.

Advertisement
Back