2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Advertisement
Semi-aside here, just started diving into the Cane pod world - there are waaaay more than I expected to find when I first started looking. Can anyone advise what the one or two are from this list that are going to have the most substance and/or insider stuff that'll be worth the time to sit down and listen to and won't be the same recycled stuff we find all over the internet?

26 Degrees
Behind The U
Canes Insight (with the understanding I'm currently posting on this board)
Locked On Canes
Orange Bowl Boys
The Sixth Ring
Through The Smoke
Wide Right

All takes are appreciated, thanks.
Canesinsight only one you need. Everything else is just repetitive or old news

Semi-aside here, just started diving into the Cane pod world - there are waaaay more than I expected to find when I first started looking. Can anyone advise what the one or two are from this list that are going to have the most substance and/or insider stuff that'll be worth the time to sit down and listen to and won't be the same recycled stuff we find all over the internet?

26 Degrees
Behind The U
Canes Insight (with the understanding I'm currently posting on this board)
Locked On Canes
Orange Bowl Boys
The Sixth Ring
Through The Smoke
Wide Right

All takes are appreciated, thanks.
CanesInSight
Through The Smoke
Locked On Canes

The Sixth Ring
Orange Bowl Boys

Those are the ones I listen to and I grouped them in terms of preference.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to that Junior & Big Dog show that used to be on Youtube?

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby and David Lake go over remaining targets. Here are the flip candidates from the list

Full list is here: Through the Smoke: Recruiting Names to Know

RB:

Confirmed Lyle visited for A&M game, interest/smoke is real. Will be interesting to watch RB recruiting unfold. Making a real step forward as a senior.

WR

Ny Carr. Confirmed he's actively looking around and the interest in Miami is real.

TE

Amir Jackson

DT

Francis Brewu, Miami is pressing here. Miami values/covets. Pitt committment may be wavering. Projects like a Deen

There's another major blue chip DT they're chasing, but Gaby says he can't release the name.

LB

Adarius Hayes is the prize here. Will be tough to flip from the Gates

CB

Ellis Robinson
Major blue chip name Miami is working to flip. Can't release name.

Safety

Xavier Lucas

Advertisement
DT
There's another major blue chip DT they're chasing, but Gaby says he can't release the name.

CB
Major blue chip name Miami is working to flip. Can't release name.
I’ll play along here (no factual info, just reading the tea leaves).

For “major blue chip DT” I think it’s A&M commit Dominick McKinley. Louisiana boy from Guidry’s neck of the woods, I know in spring they were speaking everyday - after UM performance vs A&M he might be open.

For “major blue chip CB” I got a hunch it’s Zabien Brown from Mater Dei. I know that relationship was in good standing, he played for SFE in 7v7 cycle, been down here more than a few times.

Advertisement
Back