Flip Feleipe...

fraggle

Senile Senior
hmmm...seems Kerwin Bell aspired and we squashed that idea...

Feleipe Franks: "
As you wind down Gale Lemerand Drive beside The Swamp, you cannot help but see the statues commemorating Florida's three Heisman Trophy-winning quarterbacks: Steve Spurrier, Danny Wuerffel and Tim Tebow.

"I want a fourth statue," Franks said Monday at the 2019 SEC Media Days.

:11263272045-489f4f7972-o: WON'T....:t5dia6fawihw78.jpg:

"

Advertisement
2018 Malik Rosier 54% Comp 26TD(Pass)+5TD rush = 31 Total TD and 14 inta

2019 Felipo- 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
6D1D3983-BFD6-4267-84A2-523E4634DA96.png

Advertisement
hmmm...seems Kerwin Bell aspired and we squashed that idea...

Feleipe Franks: "
As you wind down Gale Lemerand Drive beside The Swamp, you cannot help but see the statues commemorating Florida's three Heisman Trophy-winning quarterbacks: Steve Spurrier, Danny Wuerffel and Tim Tebow.

"I want a fourth statue," Franks said Monday at the 2019 SEC Media Days.

:11263272045-489f4f7972-o: WON'T....:t5dia6fawihw78.jpg:

"
Lol!!!! This kid like their fanbase, is so full of themselves. Not even a 4th team all conference player, but you gonna win the Heisman? What a f'ing joke!!! There was nothing about his year that makes him a Heisman candidate. He had a good, but not great year. Based on his numbers, Kaaya would have won 2 Heismans.

"Everyone has a plan til' they get punched in the mouth." -- Iron Mike Tyson.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's easy to play my favorite team as the protagonist who cant be beat, but Ima flip the reality switch on and say the kid statistically got better from 2018 to 2019. I believe Perry, Martell, and Williams all have improved also under Dan Enos. I just won't sleep on UFoo because I cant underestimate improvement but I hope we do flip Felipe Fvck ***.

It's good to have confidence, but his Heisman dreams are going to be crushed in the first game of the season when he passes for about 130 yards with 3 picks. Game over

Advertisement
I just watched the UF vs FSU game from last year. Mind you it was the last game of the season for each team. The SEC announcers were all talking about how inconsistent Franks has been in his career. That he has been benched 3 times. That he struggles with seeing the field. It was anything but a heisman candidate talk. Franks missed several throws. He looks like a bigger version of Rosier that has a stronger arm and is a little faster. He's nowhere near Tua, Hurts, or Trevor.

Advertisement
Back