Flip Feleipe...

Advertisement
I’m just a little annoyed at several porsters, a sure sign of trouble for our Canes is when the delusional porsters begin to spew their spittle.

Remember what quite a few said about the LSU coach? Give me a f####ing break.

Yes, it’s summertime and boring... but are their any “Real -Talk” Canes out there?

This is starting to remind me of all the 2017 Frenchie for Heisman hype and he did not even last until the 4th quarter game one.

He better be ready to back up his talk or else he is going to pay for it on the field. (Especially with his green OL.)

I’m just a little annoyed at several porsters, a sure sign of trouble for our Canes is when the delusional porsters begin to spew their spittle.

Yes, it’s summertime and boring... but are their any “Real -Talk” Canes out there?
Sure, what do you want to talk about?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why is everyone so high on this guy? Kaaya had better stats than him in 2015 and 16.

It's crazy. He has talent and may have a good season but breaking down his play last season shouldn't give anyone so much confidence he will. He was a jag against any team with a pulse.

I like it. That's the type of mentality for a QB to throw into that ultra tight 7-man coverage drop window. And, watch Gurvan Hall run the other way with a Pick-6.

It will be Romeo running it back to the house.

I suspect Gurvan will snag a pick when Franks starts heaving up ducks to keep Shaq, Pink, and the front four off his ***.

If Gurvan houses a pick, I’m gonna have to increase my 34 point prediction for the canes scoring total.

Advertisement

We had posters confident about the ACCCG. "WE LOVE BEING THE UNDERDOG, WE ARE GOING TO WIN SINCE THE AP DIDN'T GIVE US OUR RESPECT".

The best is the they then laugh at UF for being "delusional about this game" when anyone with 0 bias is favoring UF to win.

I'm keeping it real - that's what I do.

Advertisement
Didn't he also say he'd hang a a bunch of pints on everybody. You like a confident Q, but announcing YOURSELF as a Heisman contender? Ballsy.

C01EC12A-988C-4C05-A026-04EB027D210E.png

Franks trying on the new pads he requested for the UM game.

Advertisement
Back