Flemming

Advertisement
Wishy Washy as **** on that Rivals interview.

Asked if it’s a big gap between Miami and the schools chasing him, Fleming was noncommittal - “I don’t even know,” he said.

Said he was thinking about heading up to FSU this weekend and didnt wanna mention other schools in his recruitment but said FSU was coming at him hard. Also said that he might no longer sign in December and might push it to Feb

Wishy Washy as **** on that Rivals interview.

Asked if it’s a big gap between Miami and the schools chasing him, Fleming was noncommittal - “I don’t even know,” he said.

Said he was thinking about heading up to FSU this weekend and didnt wanna mention other schools in his recruitment but said FSU was coming at him hard. Also said that he might no longer sign in December and might push it to Feb
Hope we keep him

Advertisement
When the other school being mentioned is the dumpster fire in Tallahassee, it is kind of a bull**** statement. I agree with you, but it is not like he is mentioning Oklahoma or Clemson as the alternative.

C'mon man FSU may have been trash last like 3 years but kids have watched **** two decades of chitty Miami football. Miami doesnt get the benefit of the doubt anymore.

Advertisement
Is it Fleming or Flemming? Or Flaming?

I'm so confused.

C'mon man FSU may have been trash last like 3 years but kids have watched **** two decades of chitty Miami football. Miami doesnt get the benefit of the doubt anymore.

All kids don’t have a very long attention span so I’m guessing none of these kids have watched much college football in general and let alone follow a team as closely as fans do.

Kid only listens to what people around him are saying. If we win this year and score points he will think we are ****.

We are still recruiting other WR for this very reason I believe.

Dugans is def working the connections he made while recruiting down here HARD. He is staying on all the kids that committed to him and pushing for the flip

And he is bored. He's been committed a long time. These guys think they are missing out. He did say that other schools are recruiting him but wouldn't name anyone else to the Rivals people. He mentioned visiting other schools to Ivins around Paradise but never went anywhere.

He also said he "may go" to FSU. We shall see....

Advertisement

I don't disagree, and do think we need to put up results. I am just saying, it is not like he is pointing to offenses showing proven results. 100% we need to show a modern-day, explosive offense this season to win, entice recruits and stop making it so easy for other schools to come in town and poach guys.

Advertisement
Rivals is kinda like a gossip site at this point. They ask kids the same questions 50 different ways until they get a quote they can use for their team site.

Not saying this is how it went down for him but this is the **** they do.

Do you like fsu? Not really.
Are you in contact with them? They contact me.
Did you visit them over the summer? With my 7 on 7 team.
Will you take an official there? If I do its to watch Miami, the school I'm going to.

Headline:
This recruit is still in contact with fsu after a visit this summer. Says he's considering an official visit in the fall.

Advertisement
Back