Flemming

Advertisement
Y'all left out an important piece from the article;

"We also reached out to a source close to Fleming's situation who said "For the most part, he's locked into Miami"."
Lol if thats the most positive takeaway from this kid to us right now then I think we are in a bad spot

Lol if thats the most positive takeaway from this kid to us right now then I think we are in a bad spot
“For the most part he’s locked in at Miami “is a bad spot? That’s what ANY recruit is until proven otherwise when they sign as kids are constantly being recruited even while they are committed

Last edited:
I'm conflicted. I want the kid in the class. I like his speed and the competition he faces now but if he's not in this class I'm not that worried about the WR position. We can find someone else.

Advertisement
Recruit Kentron **** it. 2-3 years he is light years better than Flemming. His type are a dime a dozen in South Florida.

“For the most part he’s locked in at Miami “is a bad spot? That’s what ANY recruit is until proven otherwise and they sign as kids are constantly being recruited even while they are committed
If thats the best word coming from his camp then absolutely its a bad spot. Especially after the kid said "hes not sure" of the gap between miami and other teams. Thats the least reassuring combination of information his camp could have dropped.

Advertisement
Brock has gone to multiple time share sales presentations and his computer is filled with adware after clicking those “you won’t believe how he did it!” links. believe anything lmao

Was told today that Fleming is a diehard Cane and not to stress about his commitment. I think @Liberty City El may have mentioned this in the past or someone.
I've stopped updating people on Fleming because it's useless, our fans (understandably so) are just too shell shocked from years & years of disappointments & last minute decommits that nothing will ease their fears until the player actually signs on the dotted line.

I've already told people on this board, the MNW staff is one of the most Cane friendly staffs in South Fla, they genuinely like Miami & try to help us as much as possible keeping kids home, doesn't always turn out that way obviously, but they're on our side.

MNW's current WR coach is Michaelee Harris who played for MNW & was a GA at Miami in 2017 under Dugans because he played for him at Louisville, but he also after getting injured transferred his Senior year to Akron & played under Coach Hickson who was there in 2015.

As long as we continue to make him a priority he'll stick & from everything I've heard he loves Diaz, Coach Stubbs & Field. We handle our business on the field & don't have another 7-6 season, we good.

Advertisement
To be fair we heard this a million times, ****** be die hard canes, bleeding orange and green, Dade till they die and go to UGA because it felt like home

A lot of Miami kids say they are die hard Canes fans and are childhood favorite, and most of the time these kids don’t really watch football or follow the Canes games outside of a few. I think Fleming is an actual fan of the program who roots and watches Canes games. Lol not sure how you can really find out how BIG of a fan they are 😂😂 but that’s what I was told lol

To be fair we heard this a million times, ****** be die hard canes, bleeding orange and green, Dade till they die and go to UGA because it felt like home
People may be upset or worried bc he missed few of Miami's events. However, since Flemming has been committed to the U, he visited maybe like 1 other school which is nothing. Harris, Williams etc visited a lot of schools while being committed to Miami and saying theyre "all Miami". My theory is that Flemming hates recruiting or attention. He's just chilling til the NSD. I'm not worried at all.

People may be upset or worried bc he missed few of Miami's events. However, since Flemming has been committed to the U, he visited maybe like 1 other school which is nothing. Harris, Williams etc visited a lot of schools while being committed to Miami and saying theyre "all Miami". My theory is that Flemming hates recruiting or attention. He's just chilling til the NSD. I'm not worried at all.

He was in Tallahassee literally a day ago.

Advertisement
I've stopped updating people on Fleming because it's useless, our fans (understandably so) are just too shell shocked from years & years of disappointments & last minute decommits that nothing will ease their fears until the player actually signs on the dotted line.

I've already told people on this board, the MNW staff is one of the most Cane friendly staffs in South Fla, they genuinely like Miami & try to help us as much as possible keeping kids home, doesn't always turn out that way obviously, but they're on our side.

MNW's current WR coach is Michaelee Harris who played for MNW & was a GA at Miami in 2017 under Dugans because he played for him at Louisville, but he also after getting injured transferred his Senior year to Akron & played under Coach Hickson who was there in 2015.

As long as we continue to make him a priority he'll stick & from everything I've heard he loves Diaz, Coach Stubbs & Field. We handle our business on the field & don't have another 7-6 season, we good.
Just curious r u on MNW’s staff?

Thanks for the insight. But is baffles me when people say just "don't have another 7-6 season". If winning matters that much then why the **** are they considering flipping to FSU? They literally have a losing record over the past 2 seasons combined. I can understand that argument when kids are flipping to UGA, Clemson, Bama etc but FSU? Come on don't come at us with that gotta do better than 7-6 crap when these kids are visiting a school that just went 5-7 and didn't make a bowl.

Advertisement
Back