Flemming

Advertisement
Seems like too much of a troll setup by OP, so I’m gonna put this kid on decommit watch. OP definitely knows something and is slow playing.

Advertisement
Y’all ever thought maybe there’s a logical explanation for a kid not coming to paradise, aside from the “he’s on decommit watch” excuse?? Like think about it, none of us live w these jits. We don’t know what goes on during their daily personal lives.

Trying to think of who that was the other day....whatever happened to Glenn?

View attachment 31310
Like Taylor, Tavadis Glenn did not qualify academically at Miami and never enrolled, but he was rated a 4-star recruit by both Rivals and 247Sports. Glenn went to prep school at Milford Academy in Berlin, New York in 2010, but quit early in the school year and accused the coaching staff at Milford of being racist.

In January, 2011, Glenn enrolled at Jones County Junior College in Mississippi. Despite the fact that he apparently didn't play at Jones County J.C. during the 2011 season and that he also went public with a rant directed at the Miami coaching staff, Glenn maintained his 4-Star rating as a Class of 2012 JUCO prospect and was rated the #1 JUCO DT in that class the following year.

Again, there is no indication that Glenn played at JCJC (or anywhere else) last season. Amazingly, despite his lack of playing time over the last three years, nfldraftscout.com currently has Glenn (still linked to Miami as being his college) listed as the 34th-best OT available in the Class of 2014 NFL Draft.

But it looks like Glenn may have finally given up the ghost on his college football career, done in by academic failures and/or the inability to rid himself of his gangster reputation.

Advertisement
How about all of your posts? You set the troll alarm off as soon as you started posting here. Always throwing shade and doubt into threads.

LMAO...not even close. I’ve got a pretty even distribution of positive and negative posts. You guys are just paranoid and assume anybody who ever says anything negative at all is a troll.

Do not put him on decommitt watch. He is the #1 WR i want to be a cane . So im just curious if he was there or why or why not.

Everything about him thus far has been 110 true cane so Im just curious

Do not put him on decommitt watch. He is the #1 WR i want to be a cane . So im just curious if he was there or why or why not.

Everything about him thus far has been 110 true cane so Im just curious

Fair enough. Sure seemed like a troll to me.

Advertisement
Again, please find one post in my post history that indicates I’m a troll. I’m not a sunshine pumper, but I’m also definitely not a troll.

See two posts above this one. Unsure what your definition of a troll is but you saying OP “definitely” knows something or in the other thread you just choosing to highlight the negatives about Keshawn’s OV if it doesn’t make you a troll just makes you a negative pessimistic lil ****.

And don’t hit me with the “I’m a realist and not a sunshine pumper”

OP simply asked a question about where he was and admits he didn’t know anything.

Troll commenting about a troll setup

He's skating the line this weekend...He already got banned once by @IndayArtHauz because of comments in the Gator Tears thread.

He only shows up in certain threads when it usually pertains to someone decommiting or choosing another school other than us. You'll see the occasional positive post, but he's already been figured out by the mods

Advertisement
Stop talking about troll's ... half of the threads on here are guys commenting about trolling its annoying af and off topic

Whether OP a troll or not...i'm sure we would all feel better if he was there. I don't care he's committed, I don't care he's 5 minutes away. Stop by for a couple hours and take someone to church the first play like Restrepo did?

Advertisement
Back