Flemming

Thanks for the insight. But is baffles me when people say just "don't have another 7-6 season". If winning matters that much then why the **** are they considering flipping to FSU? They literally have a losing record over the past 2 seasons combined. I can understand that argument when kids are flipping to UGA, Clemson, Bama etc but FSU? Come on don't come at us with that gotta do better than 7-6 crap when these kids are visiting a school that just went 5-7 and didn't make a bowl.

Relationship with Dugans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've stopped updating people on Fleming because it's useless, our fans (understandably so) are just too shell shocked from years & years of disappointments & last minute decommits that nothing will ease their fears until the player actually signs on the dotted line.

I've already told people on this board, the MNW staff is one of the most Cane friendly staffs in South Fla, they genuinely like Miami & try to help us as much as possible keeping kids home, doesn't always turn out that way obviously, but they're on our side.

MNW's current WR coach is Michaelee Harris who played for MNW & was a GA at Miami in 2017 under Dugans because he played for him at Louisville, but he also after getting injured transferred his Senior year to Akron & played under Coach Hickson who was there in 2015.

As long as we continue to make him a priority he'll stick & from everything I've heard he loves Diaz, Coach Stubbs & Field. We handle our business on the field & don't have another 7-6 season, we good.

👀🤔... 🙌🏾🤘🏽🐂

Advertisement
Back