Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

You are 🎯 , and I’m sorry to say I was one of them .
I watch him run now and to this day every time I shake my head how I judged what is in man’s heart.

A reminder we all need not to do!!

GOCANES

Advertisement
Lol broo u good bro the video someone posted yesterday of the Ny an Jojo bro Ny definitely looks bigger than that 5'8 to 5 10 slot body type range bro. With X a Ray Ray already at slot bro an our slim depth I hope Ny ends up at z bro. I was saying move Jacolby to X since his body done developed more than Jojo at this point to get keep Jojo off the line bro u feel me bro!
I feel you bro but Scat Pack looks like a slot guy bro. It’s all good though bro because I say let the playmakers play bro! We will just have to go with a lot more double slot looks bro! Still that doesn’t mean that Ray Ray and Robbie Washington can’t play some on the outside brah! Plus we will run those bunch formations to get the rock to the slot guys on the perimeter bro. You feel me bro?😎

Advertisement
I think someone stated he had some behavior issues.

His acceleration appeared better than most of the backs last year

Ya I do think there is some acceleration, maybe his best attribute…I just don't like the balance or power. He seems to always be stumbling through the line.

I don't think he's a terrible back, I just don't think anything special there. JMO

I feel you bro but Scat Pack looks like a slot guy bro. It’s all good though bro because I say let the playmakers play bro! We will just have to go with a lot more double slot looks bro! Still that doesn’t mean that Ray Ray and Robbie Washington can’t play some on the outside brah! Plus we will run those bunch formations to get the rock to the slot guys on the perimeter bro. You feel me bro?😎
See Robbie is a big part of the equation in my imo big enough to leave scat pack at slot. Can't believe I forgot about Robbie like his film coming out more than all of em

Why in the world would anyone throw to tight ends when it’s McCormick lumbering around?
This. It’s not necessarily the offense and it wasn’t Tyler. It was because we didn’t have a good tight end last year. The few times the had passes thrown to them, they dropped them. Personnel use was the problem with TE last year.

Say what y'all want but IMO he's our most consistent productive back.
He’s a decent back but he’s not that dude and we need dudes at rb for the mistakes he’s made in games and his lack of explosive plays I can definitely be fine with him leaving

Advertisement
He just picked out the three guys in that position group that we all talk about. I'm a little surprised he didn't mention Ray Ray or Robby. But not surprised he didn't mention Kirk, Redding or even Horton for that matter. They are just depth pieces.
Horton isn’t a depth piece imo

It’s early, and I don’t know if Ward has had a chance to work out with all the receivers on the roster yet. The greatest sign for success I see, However, I is that shown leadership early on and has started to VOLUNTARILY work out with the Canes receivers outside of coach-run practices. IMHO, the Canes have missed that the last few seasons. The Canes cannot expect to see success in the passing game without successful voluntary workouts that help develop chemistry. These extra workouts between a QB and the receivers are the key to success during the season.

He just picked out the three guys in that position group that we all talk about. I'm a little surprised he didn't mention Ray Ray or Robby. But not surprised he didn't mention Kirk, Redding or even Horton for that matter. They are just depth pieces.
Redding SMH will he even be here still come Fall 24…

Yeah I see why physically you had Horton at the X receiver spot but he hasn't really shown that ability at this level to make contested, jump ball type catches. Not saying he can't but Horton has to prove it. If he can then he can compete with JoJo at that spot. But if the staff doesn't think he can it only magnifies the importance of finding that guy in the portal so Jacolby can stay on the other side where he's best suited.
I still think Horton can be a player if given actual opportunities to make a play. He was open several times last year and TVD wouldn't even look his way. You could see the frustration build in few games.

Advertisement
I still think Horton can be a player if given actual opportunities to make a play. He was open several times last year and TVD wouldn't even look his way. You could see the frustration build in few games.
He definitely runs good routes cuz I also saw him do a good job getting separation/open consistently.
I’m big on Horton but he clearly had a long way to go as well. I think he can replace Colbie and eclipse him if he puts in the work
I hope so bro

Advertisement
He definitely runs good routes cuz I also saw him do a good job getting separation/open consistently.

I hope so bro
Yeah don’t get me wrong he’s not in that territory it’s gonna take a lot of work. But I liked what I was seeing by the end of the year from him even though it wasn’t necessarily leading to yards or big plays. Seemed like the game was starting to come to him where early in the year he looked overwhelmed

It’s early, and I don’t know if Ward has had a chance to work out with all the receivers on the roster yet. The greatest sign for success I see, However, I is that shown leadership early on and has started to VOLUNTARILY work out with the Canes receivers outside of coach-run practices. IMHO, the Canes have missed that the last few seasons. The Canes cannot expect to see success in the passing game without successful voluntary workouts that help develop chemistry. These extra workouts between a QB and the receivers are the key to success during the season.
Hopefully Cam has all of their phone #s.

Advertisement
Back