Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
We've said that about a bunch of players every darn year.

We have to stop having such high expectations for every single player that’s highly rated.
And honestly, it should be expected that these kids aren’t ready to start. If you’re a high-quality power five program it should be extremely difficult for any freshman to sit your starters down.

I also feel that he is very talented, and likely underrated, despite being a borderline five star. He also has the advantage of enrolling early.
But the fact that he may not start is likely a better barometer of where the program is at then if he was just to sit every single receiver down.

However, if JoJo does in fact start over everybody, that is a true sign of a bad mfer just like Bain. But remember even Bain wasn’t a starter until Messidor got hurt.
I used to do that and I got realistic. When u have high hopes and they don’t meet expectations we blame the coaches lol. Sometimes our expectations be Sean Taylor lol

I actually don’t disagree.

By when in the season do you think this occurs?
If Jacolby has his head on straight and plays like he did last year, I think it will be 2025. If he plays like he did in the bowl game, I think mid way during the year. I praying for the latter so he can take a shot at the league

Advertisement
If Jacolby has his head on straight and plays like he did last year, I think it will be 2025. If he plays like he did in the bowl game, I think mid way during the year. I praying for the latter so he can take a shot at the league

Same for me.

I get the feeling that if he has one of his signature games (drops, penalties) early on in ACC play, they’ll bench him to help him get it together.

If Trader performs, then you could see a rotation start there that would eventually see George give way to Trader.

I think he would be useless in the league he’s way too small (pause)

The minute you put hands on him it’s over and to have him out there to block is basically surrendering a free defensive player. Too risky would not touch him pause. For cfb though he can eat.

The minute you put hands on him it’s over and to have him out there to block is basically surrendering a free defensive player. Too risky would not touch him pause. For cfb though he can eat.
Not necessarily. Devonta Smith is probably skinnier. It’s rare to be that skinny in the NFL and be successful at WR, but it can happen. But George isn’t an NFL starter anyway

Advertisement

Some people don't understand the difference in an NFL lockdown Corner compared to a CFB lockdown Corner.

MASSIVE GAP

Particularly the word LOCK lol

Like you are suggesting Jacolby wouldn't even get a route ran, he'd get tossed 7 yards behind the line of scrimmage off rip.. no offense but string bean

Some people don't understand the difference in an NFL lockdown Corner compared to a CFB lockdown Corner.

MASSIVE GAP

Particularly the word LOCK lol

Like you are suggesting Jacolby wouldn't even get a route ran, he'd get tossed 7 yards behind the line of scrimmage off rip.. no offense but string bean
To me he’s way too thin pause. And he has shown he doesn’t like when DBs put their hands on him, he loses his cool cause he can’t get off and takes stupid penalties cause of it. Pause

Advertisement
Advertisement
I could see him backing up Jacolby this year at the Z. That would keep him off the line and sometimes in motion to help with getting jammed. Once he gets physically stronger and better at beating press he could be pretty dangerous at X with the way he tracks and catches the ball once its in the air.

Advertisement
Back