Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

View as article

Attachments

• IMG_1669.gif
    IMG_1669.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
Advertisement
If you look at his highlights in his IG (the 7v7 ones), you can really notice that this player has unbelievable ball skills. Special hands.
Elite level ball tracking. He's not a huge freak just outjumping guys for 50/50 balls but he adjusts and contorts his body to always be in the best position to make a play on a contested catch. That's his best skill IMO.

Elite level ball tracking. He's not a huge freak just outjumping guys for 50/50 balls but he adjusts and contorts his body to always be in the best position to make a play on a contested catch. That's his best skill IMO.
Absolutely agree. I was going to mention that same thing about him contortions his body but thought ppl would be like wtf am I talking about lol. But yes, hands and tracking are ELITE.

Advertisement
Some of these get forgotten, especially when the play hasn't yet lined up to the potential. But James Williams was crazy because he felt just like every 5 Star South Florida DB before him.

And you're right. It was a Boom when he committed. Remembering the prospect he felt like at the time, it's hard to top that one. Hopefully he lives up to it this year.
James was a top 5 player in the nation. It felt different. It seems Dmoney and the staff knew knew Trader committed for a couple of days now. James called Manny and Banda the same day he committed to us. Nobody saw it coming, including our own staff.

[BGCOLOR=initial]I've never done coke before but I imagine the feeling must've been close to what we were feeling when we landed James. Lol[/BGCOLOR]

James was a top 5 player in the nation. It felt different. It seems Dmoney and the staff knew knew Trader committed for a couple of days now. James called Manny and Banda the same day he committed to us. Nobody saw it coming, including our own staff.

[BGCOLOR=initial]I've never done coke before but I imagine the feeling must've been close to what we were feeling when we landed James. Lol[/BGCOLOR]

Haha 100% . Definitely my favorite commitment in recent memory. I was in Jamaica on vacation already enjoying life and just when I thought it couldn't get better 💥 haha I was on a million

Advertisement

my brain reacted the same way to James committing as it does to a little nose nachos so you're spot on there.

Advertisement
Absolutely agree. I was going to mention that same thing about him contortions his body but thought ppl would be like wtf am I talking about lol. But yes, hands and tracking are ELITE.
Tracking(hand eye coordination) is such an underrated and overlooked quality. Its the players that always come down with the ball without even jumping high or at all, they make it look easy but its hard af. Just having a feel for where and when the ball will get there is an incredibly difficult skill to be proficient at.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back