2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean… you do realize the same applies to us right? Also you are down playing that campus and Knoxville and the surrounding areas. It’s nice out there. I’m not taking it over Miami but the whole everywhere is a **** hole just doesn’t stand up to reality.
No it doesn't. We are a new staff....neither of them are.

Advertisement
8DED5F74-4D90-4D27-9336-B04BE4DB9B73.jpeg

Thursday, 1pm: Miami is continuing to push and feels like they've made some progress as far as being able to stay competitive with NIL.

Thursday, 4pm: UT seems to surging ahead again. Dad will be key here and he seems to really be leaning UT.

Friday, 9am: Miami feels like Mom will be key here and she seems to really be leaning Miami's way. Mario and Joe have really built a relationship with her.

Friday, 2pm: USC is making inroads with his cousin. Apparently, one of their GA's has a buddy that dated a chick in middle school that later worked at Starbuck's with Francis' cousin. This appears to be a 3 team battle.

Friday, 6pm: Miami and UT paid off Francis' cousin. USC is no longer in the picture.

Saturday, 9am: Miami and UT are neck and neck here. This could go either way.
Don't forget the patented

"People in Coral Gables feel good"

Advertisement
Thursday, 1pm: Miami is continuing to push and feels like they've made some progress as far as being able to stay competitive with NIL.

Thursday, 4pm: UT seems to surging ahead again. Dad will be key here and he seems to really be leaning UT.

Friday, 9am: Miami feels like Mom will be key here and she seems to really be leaning Miami's way. Mario and Joe have really built a relationship with her.

Friday, 2pm: USC is making inroads with his cousin. Apparently, one of their GA's has a buddy that dated a chick in middle school that later worked at Starbuck's with Francis' cousin. This appears to be a 3 team battle.

Friday, 6pm: Miami and UT paid off Francis' cousin. USC is no longer in the picture.

Saturday, 9am: Miami and UT are neck and neck here. This could go either way.
This was art. Well done. Lmao.

Just don't get too hype when the pump out the sunshine. Alot of these kids are hard to read and as @1murhurricane said, alot of these kids are pumping false information to recruiting sites. Not all of them some of them. Gaby posted a sunshine article about Bai Jobe, everyone got excited, he released his top 3 and it was bye Job.

Advertisement
Elden is a good game, but be prepared to die a lot. The game is hard as ****.

Yeah in the Dark Souls vibe correct?

I’m not gonna lie in the event I get to sit down and play some video games I’m not really looking to amp up the frustration and anxiety lol

I’m doing it to unplug from that

Advertisement
To be fair to Gaby I don’t think he’s trying to get clicks, he’s just a nervous hedgehog
I think the confidence levels on their balls are dumb. Just another way of hedging. None of this pu$$y stuff of “I’m confident of putting in my crystal ball with a confidence level of 2”. WTF is that. Put your balls on the train track and make your prediction or keep them in your pants.

Advertisement
Our results on the field are not gonna be counted as a staff who been in place for years. Also the chance of failure for them is way higher than ours.
Lets agree to disagree on the first statement. It will matter to the high end recruits. We still pull a solid class but we dont land the elite kids.

Gabby basically saying Tennessee’s latest money offer has them back in the lead this morning.

I assumed this was too good to be true. I’m not necessarily moping, but it’s going to be difficult for us to pull these top linemen until our product on the field gets better. I’m confident that the line will be better with Mario and Mirabal running it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back