2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's literally the only activity that poster has ever done here.
200.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we land either this kid, or Samson, I’ll be happy. Both almost seems too much to ask for. There’s no reason this program and staff shouldn’t be able to land top ten tackles yearly! We get Both and they both will play as freshman and honestly, both have starting talent.

Lol. We all be spending more time trying to get mods to work right than actually playing the game
Facts I just uninstalled it a few hours ago fam. I was using that collection sh on vortex everything worked but can't get it fullscreen. I just got two people in my discord to get mods for the game and my sh don't work. Like how tf?

I died for this bruh......I was skeptical when we were in the hiring process. But as we were searching for a HC I did my research on Mario at bama and Oregon and he shot up to number one. He is the type that know what it takes to build a monster. U need money and u need to recruit the best. He does everything I ask for he is the closer. Championships are won with the HC who is elite at recruiting and closes.
Snoop Dogg Smoking GIF by BrownSugarApp

Just waiting for those crystal balls to start rolling in…
They’ll likely wait to the last second to be sure

Advertisement
I feel like if we land this kid, Samson is going to follow. Way too much momentum to not get aboard at that point. It takes on a life of its own. Also will make the line for remaining spots super long so the staff will be focused on taking who we want. This will be a HUGE game changer.

Like someone else put it, you can play for your OL head coach with a track record who has his own OL coach with a track record or for some other dbag that has done nothing…in TN at that. What choice is there to make? You’ve got family in Salave’a and family in Nico at either place, so that’s a wash…and we don’t have Heupel as our coach. Miami is going places! What’s there to decide?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back