2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Snoop Dogg Smoking GIF by BrownSugarApp

Just waiting for those crystal balls to start rolling in…

Snoop Dogg Smoking GIF by BrownSugarApp

Just waiting for those crystal balls to start rolling in…

Honestly, now that they have put it out there that he is deciding within 24 hours…wouldn’t surprise me if they just sit on it until right before he decides so they won’t spoil the kids moment. They have done it before. I remember Ivins doing it for Skinner, dropped it right under our nose when no one was paying attention lol.

Advertisement
Honestly, now that they have put it out there that he is deciding within 24 hours…wouldn’t surprise me if they just sit on it until right before he decides so they won’t spoil the kids moment. They have done it before. I remember Ivins doing it for Skinner, dropped it right under our nose when no one was paying attention lol.
He probably knew he could get away with it. No way anyone was thinking we were gonna steal him from Bama outside of the Krazies. Can’t do that here.

Mauigoa can be enamored by Nico, NIL, Knoxville, Tennessee all day long.

But when reality sets in he'll pick Miami. Too much in our favor.

1. If he comes to Miami, he's guaranteed Mario as his head coach and Mirabel as his OL coach and most likely Ponce as his OC for his entire tenure (after Gattis leaves). There's not really many places that can promise that kind of continuity. It's why we should be hauling in the #1 OL almost every year with Mario/Mirabel..those guys are probably lifers at Miami as long as they're succeeding.

2. Uncle Joe is at Miami.

3. It's Miami, not Knoxville. A way more diverse area.

4. Miami can win the ACC, make the playoffs, and win a natl title in the next 4 years. Tennessee won't sniff an SEC championship with UGA and Bama on the schedule every year. That Bama/Tenn game hasn't been within 3 TDs in 7 years.

5. Mario vs Heupel? Seriously?

Mauigoa has to be a Cane. Can't lose this kid to Tennessee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back