2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So over a 8 day period leading up to July 4th, we may have closed on:

Rashada
Ray Ray
Stafford (announcing tomorrow)
Collins (announcing Friday)
Riley (announcing Friday)

Good lord that is a crap ton of momentum.
We'd have a top 6 class.

Advertisement
Plus he can look them in the eye every day and say "Don't let yourself go like I did when you are done playing football" to try and prevent Type 2 diabetes. Don't discount that type of mentorship
Give him the “trust me, no matter how nice you think your rack is, everyone just finds it disgusting”

If it’s toss up, that means we’re getting him, because at least a few weeks ago he was considered a heavy Tenn lean.

If we pull off getting Mauigoa & Okunlola that would cause a fckin 10.0 magnitude Richter scale seismic shift in the recruiting world... The Powerhouse schools would be on the phone immediately trying to get a NCAA investigation on us lol

Getting two of the highest ranked 5-star OL’s in the Nation would have Saban like:

tenor.gif

"The Powerhouse schools would be on the phone immediately trying to get a NCAA investigation on us lol"

They already are

Advertisement
I’m usually scared but at this point I’m feeling more so grateful. I told myself that I couldn’t watch the Rashada announcement but I actually did. I hadn’t watched an announcement in several years before then. I feel like we are playing with house money at this point. I’m gonna watch these announcements with no pressure. We’ve come a long way and I know we are on our way back, it’s just about how fast. In contention for Two top 10 players 6 months into his tenure. Grateful even with a miss because we know Mario exhausted all efforts to make it happen and incompetence is not a part of the equation anymore.

Im not there personally but everyone that has connections and would know is saying we are good. Too much noise coming from my Tenn connect to log it but Cribby and others are closer on this side. Like he said someone is being lied to. I hope it's Tenn lol.

Checked with my connect at Tenn and mentioned to crib how it went from they thought they were in the drivers seat to not sure and know Miami is at least even now. I see that as all positive for Miami.

Advertisement
They fell into the rumors that he was a great recruiter for Clemson. Thing is Mario is charismatic asf dude speech level is basically maxed out in Skyrim type ****. His character can convince the devil to be a good guy lol. On top of that he knows the area and thats all u need, most and alot of us (me included) thought maybe they just want to hire him cause hes Miami. But it was way off dude is as elite as they come and the plus he is all Miami.
My boy done used Skyrim as a reference 😂

Advertisement
Take family over money. Plus Josh Heupel is a PRICK! Hated at UCF and days at UT is numbered.

For the #1 Tackle to role the dice on a below average HC is asinine and don’t see it unless the money UT is throwing is INSANE…life changing. Otherwise, it’s Miami all day…

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back