2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
lol Tennessee ain’t doing s hit this year anyway besides beating the gaytors
Don't mention TN, not yet my friend. I smell bad MOJO in the neighborhood. Smell it from an old witch in the Ozarks. Leave it alone.

Advertisement
@PIPO that you?
Tell Lebron James GIF
Bro!!!!!!

Steve Harvey Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
I’ve put, let’s see what Steam says… 10,172 hours, into it. Yeah that seems right over its lifecycle lol
That's freaking awesome.

(Side note for the board: video game talk = we in good shape for Mauigoa)

I have a level 63 redguard on my PS3, a modded level 58 Khajiit and a non-modded level 41 Khajiit. Love that game so much, I named my cat Puss Khajiit. Lol

That's freaking awesome.

(Side note for the board: video game talk = we in good shape for Mauigoa)

I have a level 63 redguard on my PS3, a modded level 58 Khajiit and a non-modded level 41 Khajiit. Love that game so much, I named my cat Puss Khajiit. Lol
So fun fact, there is a name for a like house cat Khajiit; https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Alfiq

Advertisement
If we land this guy
This is a top 5 class
Possibly the best bump class we ever had
Bc Mario is getting talent in the trentches
We’ve had highly ranked bump classes but they were heavy with high ranking skill guys and jag lineman
I’m two years we’re just gonna just bully the acc into submission game after game
I want teams to fear getting embarrassed by us again

Can attest that Heupel is a huge tool. Graduated from UCF and my old high school teammate was on his staff. Players and coaches can’t stand him.
U don’t have to convince me
He just looks like a tool
Some guys just look like tools
Like dabo and Lincoln
Say whatever u want about Mario he doesn’t look like a tool

Advertisement
If we land this guy
This is a top 5 class
Possibly the best bump class we ever had
Bc Mario is getting talent in the trentches
We’ve had highly ranked bump classes but they were heavy with high ranking skill guys and jag lineman
I’m two years we’re just gonna just bully the acc into submission game after game
I want teams to fear getting embarrassed by us again
I think it could be top 5 value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back