2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UT’s has a great deal, Tuaesque. If its not Miami I’d say them. I know nothing about USC’s offer.
I wouldn‘t think we would need to offer the same deal being that Joe is here though. I’m pretty sure the family would trust their cousin to look after their kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lake Norris in Lafollette is man made, my grandfather used to have houseboat there and after he passed it went to my uncle who recently sold it. A lot to do in that area, you can hit up Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Dollywood, Great Smokey Mountain State Park, Knoxville is a decent vicinity of it. Not saying that beats South Beach or Florida for that matter, just I’ve been to that lake a couple days still living at home with the folks. Only time I go to Florida is when the wifey goes and sees that **** Mouse or when we cruise out of Miami and 1 year we did out of Fort Lauderdale and actually got to visit Miami’s campus.

Lake Norris in Lafollette is man made, my grandfather used to have houseboat there and after he passed it went to my uncle who recently sold it. A lot to do in that area, you can hit up Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Dollywood, Great Smokey Mountain State Park, Knoxville is a decent vicinity of it. Not saying that beats South Beach or Florida for that matter, just I’ve been to that lake a couple days still living at home with the folks. Only time I go to Florida is when the wifey goes and sees that **** Mouse or when we cruise out of Miami and 1 year we did out of Fort Lauderdale and actually got to visit Miami’s campus.
No doubt but we’re talking about a kid originally from Hawaii and American Samoa. He will probably have an easier time transitioning here with the weather, food, beaches, etc than Tennesse. We‘ll see what happens. Wilt Fong went as far as to say its Us vs. UT

Without insane money from any party, this is a Miami, USC, Oregon Battle. If he serious about making league money he comes here. We dont have a monopoly on developing OL, but he has to have a better relationship with out staff than with UT and alot of kids have failed because they were in the wrong environment. But if he getting insane money im not gonna blame him

Advertisement
No doubt but we’re talking about a kid originally from Hawaii and American Samoa. He will probably have an easier time transitioning here with the weather, food, beaches, etc than Tennesse. We‘ll see what happens. Wilt Fong went as far as to say its Us vs. UT
Yeah it definitely would feel awkward for an American Samoan I would think. Wonder where exactly in Hawaii he is from, I was just in Oahu 2 weeks ago. I don’t know half of what you guys know with recruits, being in Maryland, but I do respond to things I see people say about and just a coincidence I have been there or experienced the same area that was mentioned. I dont get to excited until I see the Signed LOI and the old check mark beside it.

Did his parents come to UM with him this week?

Connection to the staff and the prospect of getting developed and guided while in college are a huge priority for him.

Maybe……maybe not
In general the old time residents of Tennessee don't really care that much for people who aren't .... basically old time Tennessee residents. Not a lot of "assimilation" going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back