2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- (11:15 am update) Five-star offensive lineman Francis Mauigoa has a decision coming on July 4, which less than a week from the publication of this update. I'm told the Bradenton IMG Academy product, who officially visited alongside Jaden Rashada last week, has yet to give Miami an answer about what he's doing either way. As I've mentioned previously and what was relayed to InsideTheU again on Tuesday morning, Miami feels like they're at least in the top two here down the final stretch. Previously, USC was viewed as a primary threat but Tennessee may have made a move over the weekend. Miami is one school giving him plenty to think about and Rashada has put on his recruiting hat to get the elite lineman.

There is a long-standing relationship dating back to the staffs time at Oregon and that has the Hurricanes sitting in prime position heading into a commitment.

Advertisement
“ I continue to hear really good things about where Miami stands with Bradenton IMG Academy five-star offensive lineman Francis Mauigoa with a July 4 commitment just around the corner. I wrote earlier on Tuesday that Miami believes they're in the top two and some more returns coming in on the nation’s top lineman over the course of the afternoon remains very strong.”

Posted about it again

“ I continue to hear really good things about where Miami stands with Bradenton IMG Academy five-star offensive lineman Francis Mauigoa with a July 4 commitment just around the corner. I wrote earlier on Tuesday that Miami believes they're in the top two and some more returns coming in on the nation’s top lineman over the course of the afternoon remains very strong.”

Posted about it again
Is this Gaby’s reporting?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Two weeks ago I’d bet on UT, now I’d lean Miami
Tease GIF by Shark Week

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back