2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's not coming here guys:( I wish I had better news.

Big miss considering he was supposedly one of the "gotta have" guys for Mario. His uncle being on staff hurts a bit more as well. Oh well, bring me Sampson!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I’ve been forewarned that some of the numbers kids are getting are staggering. We can do some things but there are limits for us. I’ll leave it to an insider if they want to elaborate beyond this as it’s not my place to get specific here.

Advertisement
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I’ve been forewarned that some of the numbers kids are getting are staggering. We can do some things but there are limits for us. I’ll leave it to an insider if they want to elaborate beyond this as it’s not my place to get specific here.
If the number I heard is accurate you guys would need to be more mad if we matched it lol.

Advertisement
Is man shocked. When new filtered that A&M dropped 30 mill, what you think Bama and UGA and Ohio thought? Bich, 50mill. Then you got Texas who has as much many as any of them. 100 mill. They won't stop till someone put a cap on it. They been dropping alot of money long before NIL. Tennessee flexing, Louisville. Don't catch up u stuck in the mud. Look at FSU.

Advertisement
Tennessee or Texas? I know both get called UT at times. Either way, only his uncle being on the staff gave me any hope he would come here.
I don’t think it’s his blood uncle. That’s just something Samoan’s call people they have a relationship with. My buddies mom and dad asked me to call them aunt and uncle. Either way Tennessee is about to drop massive $ to protect their $8MM arm.

Is man shocked. When new filtered that A&M dropped 30 mill, what you think Bama and UGA and thought? Bich, 50mill. Then you got Texas who has as much many as any of them. 100 mill. They won't stop till someone put a cap on it. They been dropping alot of money long before NIL.
I think someone had posted on here that A&M has more $ than any P5 school outside of maybe Stanford. I doubt Bama or UGA has the ability to drop $30MM per cycle. They don’t have money like that. Texas maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back