2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its quite the accusation... Someone needs to burn for this, either we have a snitch or a liar.
0D8E0976-9096-48A2-A144-EA97146B017F.png

I’m not lying. My posts got removed. His didn’t. Come to your own conclusion.

Advertisement
Correct, Nico been recruiting him hard to join Tennessee & they’ll have a nice NIL deal for him. Bama will always be in it but Tennessee the main threat.
Yeah Nico recruiting him is a nice touch, kinda what I wish Rashada or Moore would do for us. Tripp is goated but a three star OL ain’t the same as a five star QB headliner.

Yeah Nico recruiting him is a nice touch, kinda what I wish Rashada or Moore would do for us. Tripp is goated but a three star OL ain’t the same as a five star QB headliner.
Either or we need to give a significant number to the kid. All 3 places are good places to go for OL play.

View attachment 189365
I’m not lying. My posts got removed. His didn’t. Come to your own conclusion.
You arent being truthful either... You must think people are idiots if you think that is any sort of proof whatsoever. Reporting people is without a doubt some ***** **** but you just accused him with no real proof. That is conjecture right there.

You arent being truthful either... You must think people are idiots if you think that is any sort of proof whatsoever. Reporting people is without a doubt some ***** **** but you just accused him with no real proof. That is conjecture right there.
That’s not conjecture. My posts were deleted, his wasn’t and he even started the entire thing. Either he reported me or I need an explanation why both parties posts weren’t taken down especially being I wasn’t the one who started it. That’s always how it’s been handled.

I‘m not gonna go any further than that nor do I really care in the first place. I just found it funny that a guy that likes taking shots at dudes all of the sudden get my posts taken down when he fails to come at me.

Advertisement
That’s not conjecture. My posts were deleted, his wasn’t and he even started the entire thing. Either he reported me or I need an explanation why both parties posts weren’t taken down especially being I wasn’t the one who started it. That’s always how it’s been handled.

I‘m not gonna go any further than that nor do I really care in the first place. I just found it funny that a guy that likes taking shots at dudes all of the sudden get my posts taken down when he fails to come at me.
@maudes yall ain't gone leave me to look like a snitch lmao somebody delete my posts.

I was worried about Tenn blowing out a huge NIL deal and pushing with Nico on that final visit. I actually prefer to go against Bama on this one.

If development is the #1 factor we are sitting in a nice spot with not only the OL coach but the head coach as well being tops in their field with a track record to back it. Bama obviously does a nice job but they also sign the top guys every year so by default they will put guys in the league. Thats not true development, thats talent acquisition. Throw in the fact that if you go to Bama there is a pretty good chance at some point in your career you will be playing under a different position coach than the one recruiting you. Not the case at UM
Excellent point there my dog with our trench coaches in Mario, Mirable, & big Joe these three seem connected and in it for the long haul never leaving

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back