2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1-0?

Steve Harvey Lol GIF by ABC Network
Are you trying to deny that Mario isn’t 1-0 vs Bama since being here? Please let you know how full of **** you are if you do…

The schools we are battling are the ones we need to in order to become a great program again but these battles are all going to be a fkn dogfight lol

We also need to win 10 games this year if we want this to come to fruition for these top players

Advertisement
Advertisement
I also find it funny that his parents have very little interest in speaking about NIL according to their writers. Wont factor into their decision one bit, huh? LOL. Yeah, sure, Bama. Whatever you say. Everyone says that until you get a contract with 7 figures flashed in front of your face with the first deposit being on the day he signs NLI. Then we find out what everyones priorities really are.

Lmfao. This board was better when you and your stupid schtick was seen and not heard. You literally have an IQ of a rock but post as if you know anything about this sport.
And we got the last one but don’t tell @cway313 that. His daddy saban gone out. Beleaf dat!
Lol you are a joke. You call yourself an insider and people laugh at you. I get it you weren't able to play sports but this newfound proclamation is the same failure. Just know when the 🤣 roll in they aren't laughing with you.

Advertisement
Bama is are biggest Comp, thought it would be SC but it’s clear he wants to develop and SC can’t show a proven track record of OL development like Mario and Bama can.

Bro, I have old teammates of mine on this very board lmao. Your schtick is lame poindexter and you’re still the same loser that was sucking my **** years ago. Nothing’s changed.

Now stop derailing the thread trying to beat me. You’ll never will.
O the illustrious CIS band club frequents here 😄.

Advertisement
I also find it funny that his parents have very little interest in speaking about NIL according to their writers. Wont factor into their decision one bit, huh? LOL. Yeah, sure, Bama. Whatever you say. Everyone says that until you get a contract with 7 figures flashed in front of your face with the first deposit being on the day he signs NLI. Then we find out what everyones priorities really are.
Smart and shrewd strategy by Bama. Level playing field now with NIL, so focus on what they have over everybody currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back