2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sneaky because it was the same old couldn’t get a push when you needed it issue.
Is that the year our OL made Dallas Crawford lookn like an all conference RB one Thursday night at UNC?

That team had Flowers, Henderson, Feliciano, Shane McDermott and Jared Wheeler (really underrated player for us).

We haven't had a proper OL with size since that unit.

Advertisement
Somebody is just really off
Is that the year our OL made Dallas Crawford lookn like an all conference RB one Thursday night at UNC?

That team had Flowers, Henderson, Feliciano, Shane McDermott and Jared Wheeler (really underrated player for us).

That unit still got pushed in by Florida and whatever other good front they ever faced. It was a nice collection of talent but inconsistent results.

Advertisement

Jared Wheeler was really good his senior season I remember that. Or should say he finished strong

We had some during the Golden years especially on defense as well. That UNC game was a good run for that team

Advertisement
Jared Wheeler was really good his senior season I remember that. Or should say he finished strong

We had some during the Golden years especially on defense as well. That UNC game was a good run for that team
I don't think I'm wrong in saying this, Stoutland recruited a **** good o-line. Kehoe came in and coached those kids up fine. Kehoe couldn't recruit ans that's why the OL declined so much at the end of his first stint. Once the Stoutland kids left the o-line here hasn't really recovered and it's an issue we're obviously trying to fix to this very day.

I don't think I'm wrong in saying this, Stoutland recruited a **** good o-line. Kehoe came in and coached those kids up fine. Kehoe couldn't recruit ans that's why the OL declined so much at the end of his first stint. Once the Stoutland kids left the o-line here hasn't really recovered and it's an issue we're obviously trying to fix to this very day.
stoutland recruited ol better than even Mario.

He knewwhat he wanted and recruited the spot well.

Best since we got Mario back now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back