2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You've been on this board for 10 years, and you really throw this post out? Come on. You're a veteran. You know the game. What a team's record was 5 years ago doesn't mean jack to the vast majority of these kids.
I know I know my number one rule bags matter over wins that's a fact, we at the U tho have to make this monster OT a offer he can't refuse

Advertisement
I’ve been to many of the big boy SEC campuses…. Tennessee is the nicest one I’ve been on and it isn’t close.
My nephew visited their campus and said it was a sight to see as well.

Lets not all act like Tennessee at one point in time wasnt the place to be in the SEC. Alot of these SEC bozos will have you believe college football didnt start until the year 2007 when Saban got to Bama. When Phil Fulmer was at Tennessee they were in the top 5-10 in recruiting every year. They have a history of being elite at recruiting. They have stuff that attracts kids to that school. It wouldnt shock me if they returned to that soon especially if they are dropping heavy bags.

Blood is thicker than water.
But money has broken plenty of family bonds.

“A dollar might say “Fck them nickas that you came with”
Kendrick Lamar

Dude has an uncle coaching on the team. If he doesn’t come then you know what it is.

Advertisement
Heard that Tennessee is going after this kid HARD. Expect loads of bags.
Chad Simmons put in a futurecast (the equivalent of a Crystal ball) of 50% for Mauigoa to Tenn after speaking with him after his visit over the weekend. According to him & a Tennessee writer, Tenn has supposedly made a surge.

There’s lots of rumors they’re offering him a pretty lucrative deal in conjunction with Iamaleava’s deal.

But recruiting rumors are never quite as concrete as they sound, so who knows, but for a prospect of his caliber it makes sense... I wouldn’t be shocked if USC, Miami & Bama also offered big NIL deals for him as well, so it comes down to who sells their program the best to him.

I don’t think he’s necessarily close to having a team he’s headed to as of yet, I think he’s the kind of kid that will take all his OV’s & approach each visit with an open mind & let the chips fall where they may. I don’t think any team is out of yet at this point.

Chad Simmons put in a futurecast (the equivalent of a Crystal ball) of 50% for Mauigoa to Tenn after speaking with him after his visit over the weekend. According to him & a Tennessee writer, Tenn has supposedly made a surge.

There’s lots of rumors they’re offering him a pretty lucrative deal in conjunction with Iamaleava’s deal.

But recruiting rumors are never quite as concrete as they sound, so who knows, but for a prospect of his caliber it makes sense... I wouldn’t be shocked if USC, Miami & Bama also offered big NIL deals for him as well, so it comes down to who sells their program the best to him.

I don’t think he’s necessarily close to having a team he’s headed to as of yet, I think he’s the kind of kid that will take all his OV’s & approach each visit with an open mind & let the chips fall where they may. I don’t think any team is out of yet at this point.

Yep. Tennessee is also going after some big time WRs on the downlow, supposedly (Tate, et al).

Last edited:
Advertisement
There are certain guys i don’t see us being outspent for.. he’s likely one of them NIL wise… it will be heavy
This 1000x; he’s a ‘Take care of business’ kid. Whatever it takes, we will get it done. There are a few like this in 23 for Miami and far more in 24, when we will have more financial incentives to offer.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back