2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Miami- “I’m very close with the Miami staff because I was close with them when they were at Oregon. I developed a great relationship with coach ristobal and coach Mirabal (OL coach). I talk to them all the time but it’s not just them, I feel someone from the staff reaches out to me every day. Coach Cristobal is a former OL coach and I like that. Having a strong offensive line has always been important to him and it’s something that he emphasizes. Plus I got my guy Jaleel Skinner over there too and I always have a good time on the Miami campus and feel at home.”

View attachment 188386
1654381505843.png

Hopefully he never makes it to UT. But even still, a looooong way til December after those OV's.
IMG guys for the most part stick to there commitment save for something drastic happening. I think it’s a culture thing with IMG. They don’t jive with flip flopping.

Advertisement
Miami has a very good Nil deals for both Img kids.
And his deal is not
as crazy as people think it is. Also "recruiting" the family will be a bog role. Something UT has been doing very very well.

And his deal is not
as crazy as people think it is. Also "recruiting" the family will be a bog role. Something UT has been doing very very well.
Whats your definition of “ as crazy as people think”?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back