2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think frame is that big of an issue for a QB, he doesnt have to block or tackle anybody.. For QB its irrelevant, I have seen guys like Mariota/Lamar jackson who would be considered slight of frame, rip up college defenses on their way to heismans
Facts that's a non issue.....if your nit picking then yea. But he has everything height arm accuracy release.....amazing talent

Advertisement
Spend the money on the lines.

There’s enough marginal college level talent at the skill positions to keep you in the playoff hunt every year.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• 3D07C45B-AE65-4EF3-BC11-7D43586170B9.jpeg
    3D07C45B-AE65-4EF3-BC11-7D43586170B9.jpeg
    553 KB · Views: 380
Advertisement
Tennessee really screwed up the QB market with that ridiculous deal they gave Lamaleava. Wonder if they are getting ready to do the same with OT.
I read somewhere on here that some of the 5* QBs had to come down off the number they wanted and get more realistic. Nico and that 8M alleged offer really had the market F'd up for a good few months. Sounds like these QBs are coming back to their senses.

Advertisement
I don't get what the big fascination of playing for Tennessee, what was their record these past few years

I read somewhere on here that some of the 5* QBs had to come down off the number they wanted and get more realistic. Nico and that 8M alleged offer really had the market F'd up for a good few months. Sounds like these QBs are coming back to their senses.
what happens when nico doesn't play like he's expected to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back