2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sorry to UT fans but Nico will get hit by a big boi and drop like a fly.

Nico reminds me of Aaron Rodgers....but what if he doesn't have what it takes between the ears?? Could he be a bust then?

Nico reminds me of Aaron Rodgers....but what if he doesn't have what it takes between the ears?? Could he be a bust then?
There are levels to the five star QB tiers, what level do you consider a bust for Nico
Mitch Mustain
Kyle Wright
Kellen Heard
Matt Barkley
Matthew Stafford
Trevor Lawrence

Advertisement
Mario and Mirabel have to get creative here. Cant sell what Bama can sell right now. (OL first round pick factory, compete for national titles out the gate)..But we can sell him on the fact that he will be a guaranteed starter Day 1, he will be compensated for his services, Mirabel has developed a first rounder at OT, and he will be living in a multi-cultural city and will fit in perfectly.

It will be a dogfight but these are the battles that Mario/Mirabel/Uncle Joe AND Ruiz have to win from time to time.

Mario and Mirabel have to get creative here. Cant sell what Bama can sell right now. (OL first round pick factory, compete for national titles out the gate)..But we can sell him on the fact that he will be a guaranteed starter Day 1, he will be compensated for his services, Mirabel has developed a first rounder at OT, and he will be living in a multi-cultural city and will fit in perfectly.

It will be a dogfight but these are the battles that Mario/Mirabel/Uncle Joe AND Ruiz have to win from time to time.
They did just have an OL drafted top 10 last year, just keep pushing for the young man. We have a potential starting spot open at LT.

Advertisement
we have as much as we possibly can in our favor. if he doesn't come, it's because he doesn't believe in what Mario is building.
Well, alot of kids will believe (90% of the kids who have visited campus the last 3-4 months have left saying the same thing "There is something different about Miami now...they are really building something great here!") ..UNFORTUNATELY, not all will want to be the "guinea pig" to find out if Mario is legit or if hes a flop.

Some kids will want the sure thing. (Bama, OSU, UGA, etc)

All we need is a Few Good Men to take that chance on us. Thats what it will come down to as well.

Advertisement
There are levels to the five star QB tiers, what level do you consider a bust for Nico
Mitch Mustain
Kyle Wright
Kellen Heard
Matt Barkley
Matthew Stafford
Trevor Lawrence
How is Stafford a bust? 😂
It’s like you are counting college and pro Careers combined. Lawrence had a stellar college career, stafford had a good pro career. If counting college stafford was kind of a bust but not in the pros.. Lawrence sucks in the pros though. So which is it? You can’t have both lol.

How is Stafford a bust? 😂
It’s like you are counting college and pro Careers combined. Lawrence had a stellar college career, stafford had a good pro career. If counting college stafford was kind of a bust but not in the pros.. Lawrence sucks in the pros though. So which is it? You can’t have both lol.
Of course Sunshine isn't a bust, though that was a given? I thought I was clear that I was ranking tiers for 5 stars from ****tiest to legendary? What would be the highest level Nico would have to play at to be still considered a bust? Of course Sunshine isn't a bust, thoug

I saw one throw and I said 5 star best QB I seen in awhile. Just his frame is the only negative thing I saw. Quick release accurate af strong arm......different ball trajectory on certain throws. Kids a monster

Advertisement

Day one starter has to be the pitch I agree

Well, alot of kids will believe (90% of the kids who have visited campus the last 3-4 months have left saying the same thing "There is something different about Miami now...they are really building something great here!") ..UNFORTUNATELY, not all will want to be the "guinea pig" to find out if Mario is legit or if hes a flop.

Some kids will want the sure thing. (Bama, OSU, UGA, etc)

All we need is a Few Good Men to take that chance on us. Thats what it will come down to as well.
What’s this sure thing you speak of? It doesn’t matter where they go, they’ll still have to compete for snaps.

What’s this sure thing you speak of? It doesn’t matter where they go, they’ll still have to compete for snaps.
When I said "sure thing" I meant that those schools are already competing for national titles and proving they can put you in the 1st round of the NFL draft after 3 years of being in their program. No guesswork. They have a track record. We dont have that just yet on a year in and year out basis.

I saw one throw and I said 5 star best QB I seen in awhile. Just his frame is the only negative thing I saw. Quick release accurate af strong arm......different ball trajectory on certain throws. Kids a monster
Dont think frame is that big of an issue for a QB, he doesnt have to block or tackle anybody.. For QB its irrelevant, I have seen guys like Mariota/Lamar jackson who would be considered slight of frame, rip up college defenses on their way to heismans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back