Rusty 1992 OB
Tiger Clark 88 OB
Sean at Doak
KP 92 FSU ((Dedicated to Rusty) 5 sacks forced fumble
Big Russ 90 Cotton Bowl
Sure I missed a few but good startt

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Top 5 lists are fine, but any list like this starts with Sean Taylor in 2003, and then #2, whoever it might be, is wayyyyyyyy off in the distance.

That game might have been the most dominating performance I've ever seen on the collegiate level by any defensive player on any team ever. It was like he was playing on a completely dry field and literally the other 21 guys out there on every play were running in cement. He was indescribable.

Advertisement
Top 5 lists are fine, but any list like this starts with Sean Taylor in 2003, and then #2, whoever it might be, is wayyyyyyyy off in the distance.

That game might have been the most dominating performance I've ever seen on the collegiate level by any defensive player on any team ever. It was like he was playing on a completely dry field and literally the other 21 guys out there on every play were running in cement. He was indescribable.
That performance is up there with edge UCLA

That performance is up there with edge UCLA

Edge was unreal in that game....I was there. I still tell people that was a Top 5 game I've ever seen in person, still to this day. And not taking away from him at all, he really was an absolute monster. But that game overall was a track meet. Nobody could stop the other, so you're going to have a lot of guys with huge numbers. Again, individually he was incredible. One of the best performances in the history of the school, no doubt. But I still don't think it touches what Sean did that afternoon in 2003. He was honestly MILES better than anyone else on either team. It was the most "man vs boys" performance I've ever seen personally. I will never forget how much he dwarfed every other player.

Mistakenly put this on recruiting board! How can we get it to main board?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Don’t recall any single player but the team effort against then #2 VT in ‘05 was as dominating as you can find. Held them to 160 something total yards and forced 6 turnovers. 8 total including special teams.

What a sweet game to watch. We took Marcus Vick’s Heisman campaign and VT’s title hopes and dragged them behind the bus all way back down i95 on the way home.

Rousseau vs FSU 2019
I think the lack of significance of the game hurts him here but definitely the most ridiculous game we’ve had someone have in a while.

Before that, I think G-Will versus LSU deserves a mention.

Advertisement

No question it was a great performance. What Rusty did in the NC Game was also right up there.

Advertisement

Did you see warren sapp vs Nebraska, man he was fcking unstoppable and Nebraska was legit back then. I think the fact Nebraska was so good adds to what Warren did in that game. It was insane.

How do y’all forget about Sean Taylor Vs FSU that’s the first time I seen a defensive player literally dominate the whole game

Advertisement
Back