FIU takes a shot at UM

Advertisement
A long time ago some country getting too big for its britches surprised the U.S. at Pearl Harbor and used the victorious attack as propaganda. Everyone involved in the victory was smiling. A couple years later they had a couple nukes dropped on them. They weren't smiling after that.

The moral of the story is that I look forward to the next FIU-UM matchup.

Nothing is over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!

Butch isn't gloating...Why??...Its not his 1st time beating UM with far less talent...
That man had dudes faking injuries that's puzzy ball and you know that. In Baltimore he would've had somebody **** him up for that Bush league shut. Yall Fkorufa
He's such a Big *****...he amassed this in 4yrs...Something no one else has done before or since...Whatta Puss....Wish his ***** *** never took the job in 95....Imagine how Good we'd have been.. View attachment 122307
He had his players faking injuries. I would call my mom a ***** if she did some weak *** **** like that champ. Idgaf who you are, that **** is wack to me and corny.

Advertisement
Pretty good?
.250 win percentage and a W in a simulated game.
Nice, I guess.

They were certainly Tough times...No doubt....Butch could barely hold practices in 97 due to sanctions....it was quite the mess..
But Butch had a plan...he knew it wasn't gonna happen overnight...The Closeness of those teams were unparalleled...The practices from 98-2000 were Ruthless....
Butch took over a troubled program as Tony Russell was passing out Pell Grant money like candy to many of our athletes including some football stars and got caught. There was plenty of finger pointing but Tony did three years and the program was hit with sanctions. Butch did an incredible job under tough circumstances, putting together one of college football greatest rosters. Carmen Policy, Browns President and CEO, who cut his teeth under Eddie DeBartolo Jr ( both JR and Carmen are from Youngstown, like Bernie)with the 9ers winning Super Bowls by the bunches, then made Butch an offer he couldn’t refuse and was Davis was nice enough to make a deal for Pete.Butch took the Browns to the playoffs ONCE in 2002 then resigned before the end of the 04 season after a 3-8 start. Lombardi would have trouble winning in Cleveland, not Butch’s fault. If the UM administration would have ponied up before the Brownies signed Butch, one would assume the program would have taken a much different route. Also, the brotherhood and closeness of the 83-92 squads will challenge any team in college football history and exists to this day. Maybe the greatest 10 year run ever and nothing in UM history comes close.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
EdErExgUYAAI7s_

That man had dudes faking injuries that's puzzy ball and you know that. In Baltimore he would've had somebody **** him up for that Bush league shut. Yall Fkorufa

He had his players faking injuries. I would call my mom a ***** if she did some weak *** **** like that champ. Idgaf who you are, that **** is wack to me and corny.
This tough guy tbe same dude worried about his nephews going back to college because of covid? This place is hilarious....

No he never will. Butt he didn't have two bee coaching a DIV 1 team to beat a DIV 1 team that had previously won 5 national championships and pull off one of the greatest upsets in college football history, did he?

Boom. That just happened.

lol at that being a great upset.

🤮

Again; what made this worst was that our sponsor, the ones that said we were their priority, gave our theme to them on our old home field!!! Which is another reason y I don’t F w Adidas. So some of ya’ll can say Nike got lazy on us, and blah blah blah, but Nike ain’t never did no chit like that to us!

F that; since we keeping everything local, schedule these mofos NOW!

Advertisement
Back