FIU takes a shot at UM

Advertisement
Yeah, I graduated UM Law in 1996 and then did my Tax Law degree up in "another city" in Florida, so I wasn't as close during those years. But I have come to appreciate those times more as the years went on, from getting inside stories from you and many others.
They were certainly Tough times...No doubt....Butch could barely hold practices in 97 due to sanctions....it was quite the mess..
But Butch had a plan...he knew it wasn't gonna happen overnight...The Closeness of those teams were unparalleled...The practices from 98-2000 were Ruthless....

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really can't believe y'all are giving this that much attention. Let them have their fun. It was their Superbowl, that's cool. We were at our worst. I'm more worried about playing a season THIS year.
Everything will play out in the right direction. Time heals all wounds...

Advertisement
***** players ***** coach... faking injuries to then substitute personnel. Butch is a big ***** and I'll never respect coaches like him. Ever
He's such a Big *****...he amassed this in 4yrs...Something no one else has done before or since...Whatta Puss....Wish his ***** *** never took the job in 95....Imagine how Good we'd have been..
13220960_1229821450361264_2351333540229910272_n.jpg

Advertisement
Butch Davis will never coach a DIV 1 team again. Deal with it!
No he never will. Butt he didn't have two bee coaching a DIV 1 team to beat a DIV 1 team that had previously won 5 national championships and pull off one of the greatest upsets in college football history, did he?

Boom. That just happened.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back