FIU takes a shot at UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tons of stories...bottomline...Pete was Recruiting director for 2yrs under Erickson...and Butch's Director of Operations from 96-2000...Then Vice President of the Cleveland Browns...Hired Butch in 2016...Good Dude...always treated me like Gold...

Not denying that. But his exit in 2006 was not the cleanest.

And he takes way more shots at UM than Butch does.

Not denying that. But his exit in 2006 was not the cleanest.

And he takes way more shots at UM than Butch does.
Look....The entire FB Staff from 95-2000 put up with constant BS from the Administration/BOT/etc....They handed Butch and his Staff a Gigantic Pile of Sh*t in 95....an Incredible Staff, that was incredibly under payed as well....If people actually saw what Butch put up with, on a daily basis from that Group of Azzwipes...they'd be astounded...

Advertisement
Look....The entire FB Staff from 95-2000 put up with constant BS from the Administration/BOT/etc....They handed Butch and his Staff a Gigantic Pile of Sh*t in 95....an Incredible Staff, that was incredibly under payed as well....If people actually saw what Butch put up with, on a daily basis from that Group of Azzwipes...they'd be astounded...

Agreed. But those were the days of Foote and Maggot (and later ManaDee).

I don't think things were as bad in 2006, though those were also the crazy last days of Coker, when he tried to bring in his butt-buddy Berry as OC but the UM administration had to force him to hire Ole Dog instead.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane ....I'll always be Loyal to Butch...his Staff..and players from 95-2000...
They were the epitome of perseverance...Some of the best times of my life...

Yeah, I graduated UM Law in 1996 and then did my Tax Law degree up in "another city" in Florida, so I wasn't as close during those years. But I have come to appreciate those times more as the years went on, from getting inside stories from you and many others.

Didn't their guys flop 10 times on purpose to get free time outs?

Yeah, they beat us. But you better believe your bottom dollar when we play them again, we hang 80 on them if we can. And at the end of the game, before we kneel the ball, five of our players should have ******* seizures with 5 seconds on the clock.

Faking injuries is bush league.
***** players ***** coach... faking injuries to then substitute personnel. Butch is a big ***** and I'll never respect coaches like him. Ever

A reckoning is coming and I want to play it on there home field PRIME TIME for a blood 🩸 bath that the digital scoreboard can be tested.

Not mad at FIU they won and earned it. If you want to play big boy games then you have to play it again home and home.

That’s all we come to your house now

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back