FIU takes a shot at UM

"Do well against teams with U as the logo" I mean, as of this season, they aren't wrong. Not like we don't lead the series, but yeah. They won the last game. I'll give it to them. Still dumbfounded we lost to La. Tech and FIU in the same season. I mean, yikes. I think most people on this board could have defeated 1 if not 2 of those teams with our roster.

Advertisement
Listen.... FIU can talk all the sh*t they want. They showed up that night and we didnt. Nobody to blame but ourselves. We can beat them 99 more times and theyll still talk about that one time.

I will say this... FIU is a D1 school coached by a seasoned coach... at least this didnt happen to us

20200719_174326.jpg

Advertisement
Who cares if they lose every other game on the sched?

They tea bagged our Canes last year. Nothing will ever erase that stain.

My comment was in response to “Butch is a football gawd”. Sure, FIU beat Miami but so did Louisiana Tech and a two win GT running spread with triple option players. Who cares we sucked and so does Manny until proven otherwise. That doesn’t make Butch great. He still chokes in the C-USA

Advertisement
That’s right; forgot we played him w Richt. 4-2, including getting beat by him in ‘07 when UNC was 4-8 on the season! 🤦🏾‍♂️

You forgot the *** whooping we put on them just 2 years ago when their players were caught crying getting on the bus a HardRock but you remember clearly them getting beat by UNC over 10 years ago. Sounds like you have selective memory. I was near the busses when they left the look on their players and Butch was priceless. I guess they paid me back last year.

You forgot the *** whooping we put on them just 2 years ago when their players were caught crying getting on the bus a HardRock but you remember clearly them getting beat by UNC over 10 years ago. Sounds like you have selective memory. I was near the busses when they left the look on their players and Butch was priceless. I guess they paid me back last year.

No; it’s called he’s 4-2 against us w/ inferior teams. And truth be told, we didn’t give them an *** whooping. We won by 14 points at home. And their WR, I believe his name was CJ Worton or something like that, was their only offense and he dogged our DBs in the 2nd half.

Trust me; I remember that game just like the other games we struggled with inferior teams where we should’ve hung 50 on them and gave up 10.

Advertisement
No; it’s called he’s 4-2 against us w/ inferior teams. And truth be told, we didn’t give them an *** whooping. We won by 14 points at home. And their WR, I believe his name was CJ Worton or something like that, was their only offense and he dogged our DBs in the 2nd half.

Trust me; I remember that game just like the other games we struggled with inferior teams where we should’ve hung 50 on them and gave up 10.

Uhh you do realize we were playing 3rd string players in that game by the 4th quarter right? It was 31-0 at the start of the 4th quarter. Lorenzo Ligard ran over them several times during that 4th quarter. Come on Rell??? Yes it was an *** whooping.

He had all of his yards in the 4thQ against backup DB's. Sorry but we could have hung 50 if we wanted.

My comment was in response to “Butch is a football gawd”. Sure, FIU beat Miami but so did Louisiana Tech and a two win GT running spread with triple option players. Who cares we sucked and so does Manny until proven otherwise. That doesn’t make Butch great. He still chokes in the C-USA
Butch is a GAWD. Come, baptize yourself in River Greentree.

efypM6lL0jEVEBgO85.gif

Can I get an Amen!!??

Last edited:
Advertisement
Butch finished under .500, had the 88th ranked recruiting class in the nation and is 25-1 to win his ****** *** conference in his fourth year.

If he wants to thump his chest about beating us instead of figuring out why his team and recruiting suck ***, then enjoy.

They beat us last year. Let em talk. We'll know when we are back when we do a Washington on them as payback.

Uhh you do realize we were playing 3rd string players in that game by the 4th quarter right? It was 31-0 at the start of the 4th quarter. Lorenzo Ligard ran over them several times during that 4th quarter. Come on Rell??? Yes it was an *** whooping.
They had I believe something like 20 yards of offense through 3 quarters, Richt emptied the bench and they kept their starters in. I know one of their touchdowns it looked like all 4 guys in the secondary blitzed.

Advertisement
Back