FIU Gameday Visitors UPDATED (No Haselwood; more commits)

Advertisement
Stefan, wasn't Stevenson supposed to be there, too? I read that earlier this week. Did he show?

He’s def a candidate for a tin foil hat but he has the right to say his say...they ain’t censoring that Rosie twin Michael Moore. But I digress, ignore me and back to the topic.
LOL. I don't dislike the guy. Just saying he's a little off. Alright, back to the topic at hand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's well known Haselwood was upset with UGA fans earlier in the year after a few visits caused them to lash out. Sounds to me like he's trying to visit off the books and the UM staff has requested the reporters to be silent about it.

It's well known Haselwood was upset with UGA fans earlier in the year after a few visits caused them to lash out. Sounds to me like he's trying to visit off the books and the UM staff has requested the reporters to be silent about it.
Exactly what I'm thinking

It’s either that or @Stefan Adams is getting catfished

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back